IFRC Officer Grand Proposal Jobs 2023 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. IFRC Zimbabwe looking for “Officer Grand Proposal“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before January 31, 2023.
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, with 192 member National Societies. As part of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, our work is guided by seven fundamental principles; humanity, impartiality, neutrality, independence, voluntary service, unity and universality.
IFRC Officer Grand Proposal Jobs 2023
The IFRC has published a job vacancy announcement on January 24, 2023 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Officer Grand Proposal to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
|Recruiter||International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)|
|Position||Officer Grand Proposal|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||January 31, 2023|
IFRC Job Vacancy 2023
- To support Partnership and resource development Cordinator and Clusters (Harare,Maputo & Pretoria ) in Southern Africa in preparation and writing up of Grant and donor proposals . Support the IFRC’s efforts on resource mobilisation by the development of quality proposals and research of funding opportunities,. Additionally Support the National Societies in seeking funding opportunities and drafting of quality proposals
Job Duties and Responsibilities
In close coordination with the HoDs, Partnership and Resource Development Coordinator the post-holder will:
- Research, analyze and advise on potential by mapping new funding opportunities and partners.
- Lead in coordination and writing of specific funding proposals, including acting as close liaison with National Societies, technical teams, delegations to ensure oversight of quality.
- Ensure, with PMER/project managers oversight on donor compliance and risk management.
- oversee the quality assurance and editing donor and grant proposals.
- Prepare with in country teams and National societies proposals and support the development of strategic narratives.
- Coordination of the proposal development and submission process, in close liaison with operational and technical lead as well as relevant partners
- Deliver complete proposals according to each donor requirement.
- Identify appropriate content formats (e.g., infographics, diagrams) that help strengthening the proposal readability.
- Travel when required to support National Societies, facilitate donor visits and events, attend meetings.
Any other duty as required by the Head of Delegation or Head of Strategic Engagement and Partnerships
Position in Organization:
- Jobnumber: S02827
- Contract Type: Employee
- Closing date: 31-Jan-2023
- Posting Start Date: 17-Jan-2023
- Location: ZIMBABWE
- Duty Station: Harare
- Duty Station Status: N/A
- Duration: 12
- Accompanied Status: N/A
- Grade: To be determined
- University degree in relevant discipline (ex. g. International Relations, Marketing, Humanitarian Affairs, Business Administration, Economics, Finance).
- Masters’ degree in relevant discipline (ex. g. International Relations, Marketing, Humanitarian Affairs, Business Administration, Economics, Finance).
- Relevant professional training courses (Red Cross/Red Crescent related, humanitarian and development sector, management).
- At least 5 years relevant experience in drafting ,editing and submitting successful donor and grant proposals
- Experience of working with multilateral partners e.g. European Commission, development banks, specialised funds.
- Experience of drafting complex and major grants.
- Experience of developing and implementing funding plans
- Work experience with Red Cross Red Crescent, other international organizations, large NGOs and/or governmental development agencies.
- Experience of developing winning funding proposals and grant applications
Knowledge, Skills and Languages
- Proven grant proposal ,writing and editing skills
- Excellent project management and coordination skills.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate funding agreements, to structure financial instruments, and to navigate complex funding mechanisms.
- Ability to navigate complex funding instruments and requirements.
- Outstanding networking, representational, communication and negotiation skills contributing to a client-focused culture.
- Proven ability of donor communications,
- Track record in producing high quality work within short deadlines and ability to make effective, timely decisions.
- High degree of discretion, tact and sensitivity in dealing with internal and external clients and stakeholders at all levels.
- Highly organised, with ability to work a strong team player.
- Ability to coordinate with teams based in different geographic locations.
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multilingual, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and preferably French.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
How to Apply IFRC Officer Grand Proposal Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://www.ifrc.org/jobs/details.html?jobId=112946
The Closing Date: January 31, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Zimbabwe NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|