Plan International Database Coordinator Jobs 2021 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. Plan International Zimbabwe looking for “Database Coordinator“. Applicants with a degree in Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science/Information Systems/Statistics may apply on or before 12 October 2021.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation which works in 71 countries across the world, in Africa, the Americas, and Asia to advance children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan International is one of the world’s largest organisations working for children’s rights and gender equality. In 2016, Plan International reached 17.1 million girls and 15.5 million boys through its programming.
Plan International Database Coordinator Jobs 2021
The Plan International has published a job vacancy announcement on 8th October 2021 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Database Coordinator to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science/Information Systems/Statistics|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||12 October 2021|
Plan International Job Vacancy 2021
- Design and develop computerised database for data collection, data capture and analysis to generate data-driven insights for measuring project outcomes.
- Support generation of quality reports and dashboards through computerized database.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date database including maintaining adherence to a data management and protection requirements.
- Ensuring that the database is adequately backed up and able to be recovered in the event of memory loss.
- Monitoring the database performance and identifying problems that arise.
- Protecting the database against threats or unauthorized access.
- Suggesting changes and improvements for database maintenance or protection.
- Design database maintenance procedures and putting them into operation.
- Provide user database training support and feedback mechanism (including managing double counting).
Position in Organization:
- This position is open to Zimbabwean nationals
- Location: Zimbabwe (Harare)
- Type of role: Fixed Term Contract
- Closing Date: 12 October 2021
- Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science/Information Systems/Statistics or equivalent;
- 3-5 years working experience in database design, data collection, and analysis and reporting or other related field.
- In-depth working knowledge of computer based statistical packages including SPSS, CsPro, Ep-info and Excel and information dissemination software.
- Knowledge of ICT platforms and mobile based data collection softwares.
- Knowledgeable on participatory M&E tools and systems.
- Data management, quality control and validation processes and requirements.
- Appropriate statistical analysis methodologies and systems.
- Research, Analytical and problem solving skills
- Communication skills, appropriate to the audience
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment
- Skills in managing qualitative and quantitative data collections
- Adapt MERL approaches and methodologies to local context
- Analyse, synthesise and draw out conclusions and learning from M&E data and processes
- Engage and influence staff and management to implement strong MERL practices
- Promote and encourage discussion and learning on gender and inclusion in M&E
- Promote and support alignment between projects, country and global M&E results frameworks
- Promote innovation and learning on program quality.
- Demonstrates honesty and transparency in holding self and others to account to deliver on agreed goals and Plan’s standards of behaviour
- Acts as a team player, willing to get the best outcome overall, adjusting own priorities if necessary
How to Apply Plan International Database Coordinator Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Harare-Database-Coordinator/722897001/
The Closing Date: 12 October 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Zimbabwe NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|