Practical Action Finance and Services Manager Jobs 2022 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. Practical Action Zimbabwe looking for “Finance and Services Manager“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 23rd March 2022.
We are an international development organization putting ingenious ideas to work so people in poverty can change their world. We help people find solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. Challenges made worse by catastrophic climate change and persistent gender inequality. We work with communities to develop ingenious, lasting and locally owned solutions for agriculture, water and waste management, climate resilience and clean energy. And we share what works with others, so answers that start small can grow big.
Practical Action Finance and Services Manager Jobs 2022
The Practical Action has published a job vacancy announcement on 15th March 2022 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Finance and Services Manager to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
|Position||Finance and Services Manager|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Application Deadline||23rd March 2022|
Practical Action Job Vacancy 2022
About the Role: The post-holder will be responsible for providing finance strategic leadership and take responsibility for finance activities within Zimbabwe. This will be achieved by ensuring the sound financial management and internal controls, to operate according to the group’s financial management framework and reinforce effective program delivery. The role reports to the Country Director with a matrix line to the Head of International Finance.
Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Recognized academic and professional qualifications and experience.
- Proven senior and line management skills.
- Trends and developments within the thematic area of work.
- Outstanding communication and reporting skills, across the organization and with donors and stakeholders at the highest level.
- Partner and stakeholder engagement and relationship management.
- Proactive with a high team spirit and ability to work with colleagues at different levels.
- Expertise with financial management, and monitoring expenditures.
- Excellent (proven) interpersonal communication skills (both oral and written).
- Highly numerate.
- Ability to think strategically with excellent planning and prioritization skills.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Successfully leading, managing, building high performing teams and developing capacity in professional finance teams.
- Self-Motivation: Taking responsibility to ensure commitments are met and achieve objectives despite problems and frustrations;
- Creative and proactive.
- Able to work effectively in a diverse team environment.
- Good motivator of self and others.
- Willing to work additional hours at crucial times.
- Willing to travel at short notice nationally and internationally.
- Personal integrity.
- Commitment to Practical Action’s working culture (inspiring, dynamism, connectedness, learning, creativity, getting the job done)
- Outcome focused.
- Gender & culture sensitive.
- Duration: 2 Years (Fixed Term)
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Practical Action Finance and Services Manager Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://practicalaction.org/careers………
The Closing Date: 23rd March 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Zimbabwe NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|