UNDP Consultancy Clinical Service Jobs 2022 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. UNDP Zimbabwe looking for “Consultancy Clinical Service“. Applicants with a degree in Master’s in public health may apply on or before Sep. 29, 2022.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP Consultancy Clinical Service Jobs 2022
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on Sep. 14, 2022 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Consultancy Clinical Service to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
|Recruiter||United Nations Development Programme|
|Position||Consultancy Clinical Service|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Master’s in public health|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||Sep. 29, 2022|
UNDP Job Vacancy 2022
The Purpose and Scope
- In Zimbabwe, key and vulnerable populations often face stigma and discrimination when accessing public health services and facilities. For example, when men who have sex with men (MSM) seek health care, the first thing that a health provider often wants to know is how they ended up in a situation where they are seeking sex with other men, with the implication that doing so indicates an illness. Sex workers are asked to bring their partners when accessing certain sexual reproductive health (SRH) services and the situation is even worse for male and trans sex workers as they can be shamed and called names in these centres. Meanwhile, the criminalization of people who use drugs has forced them to go underground, denying them access to health services due to their fear of detention or arrest. This has contributed to increased cases of depression, suicidal tendencies, and other mental health concerns among key population communities.
Position in Organization:
- Location: Harare, ZIMBABWE
- Application Deadline: 29-Sep-22 (Midnight New York, USA)
- Time left: 15d 17h 53m
- Additional Category: HIV, Health and Development
- Type of Contract: Individual Contract
- Post Level: International Consultant
- Languages Required: English
- Starting Date: (date when the selected candidate is expected to start) 18-Oct-2022
- Duration of Initial Contract: 15 working days over 35 days period
- Expected Duration of Assignment: 15 working days
- Education: A master’s in public health and any other related field will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in conducting documentation of best practices on HIV, SRHR, GBV programme.
- At least 7 years demonstrable experience working in Health, HIV and Human Rights at global, regional and national levels in the context of Key populations.
- Experience working with UN agencies, aids service organisations, and public health facilities.
- 3 years’ experience of working with key populations in their diversity.
- Excellent analytical, writing and presentation skills.
- Experience: In consulting for/ on LGBTIQ+ organizations and issues will be an added advantage
- Language: Fluency in Ndebele and Shona will be an added advantage. An excellent command of the English language is a requirement.
How to Apply UNDP Consultancy Clinical Service Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=109083
The Closing Date: Sep. 29, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Zimbabwe NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|