UNDP Consultancy Resource Planning system support programme performance Jobs 2022 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. UNDP Zimbabwe looking for “Consultancy Resource Planning system support programme performance“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before Sep. 29, 2022.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP Consultancy Resource Planning system support programme performance Jobs 2022
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on Sep. 14, 2022 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Consultancy Resource Planning system support programme performance to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
|Recruiter||United Nations Development Programme|
|Position||Consultancy Resource Planning system support programme performance|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||Sep. 29, 2022|
UNDP Job Vacancy 2022
Duties and Responsibilities
The Purpose and Scope
- GALZ has done a migration from a desktop-based accounting package to an online accounting system. GALZ is currently using Sage Pastel Partner together with ERP. GALZ intends to use Enterprise resource planning (ERP) on a full-time basis to manage accounting, administrative and programmatic operations of the organisation. GALZ seeks a consultant to assess the current EPR system, revise and develop tools and re-configure the system to add outstanding modules and offer training and support all staff on ERP and integration.
- Under the guidance and supervision of UNDP and NAC, the Consultant will work closely with UNFPA and GALZ. On day-to-day basis the Consultant will work with GALZ and the focal persons and GALZ.
Position in Organization:
- Location: Harare, ZIMBABWE
- Application Deadline: 29-Sep-22 (Midnight New York, USA)
- Time left: 15d 18h 23m
- Additional Category: HIV, Health and Development
- Type of Contract: Individual Contract
- Post Level: International Consultant
- Languages Required: English
- Starting Date: (date when the selected candidate is expected to start) 18-Oct-2022
- Duration of Initial Contract: 20 working days
- Expected Duration of Assignment: 20 working days over 8 Weeks period
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Systems, Information technology, Computer Science, information Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Systems Development or any relevant qualification
- Masters and/or Professional courses in any of the disciplines highlighted above are an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in systems development and management
- Traceable consulting work of a similar nature conducted before with references provided
- Developing or managing an ERP system for NGOs
- Working or exposure to UN is an added advantage
How to Apply UNDP Consultancy Resource Planning system support programme performance Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=109086
The Closing Date: Sep. 29, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Zimbabwe NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|