UNDP Consultancy-To Design and Implement an Electronic Jobs 2022 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. UNDP Zimbabwe looking for “Consultancy-To Design and Implement an Electronic“. Applicants with a degree in Post-graduate degree may apply on or before Sep. 29, 2022.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP Consultancy-To Design and Implement an Electronic Jobs 2022
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on Sep. 14, 2022 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Consultancy-To Design and Implement an Electronic to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
|Recruiter||United Nations Development Programme|
|Position||Consultancy-To Design and Implement an Electronic|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Ten years|
|Application Deadline||Sep. 29, 2022|
UNDP Job Vacancy 2022
The Purpose and Scope
- The SRC currently uses a manual, paper-based data management system. Recommendations from technical partners, funding partners as well as lessons learnt from global best practices are that electronic and web-based data management systems are more reliable, effective and facilitate ease of work for both program and monitoring teams. The proposed monitoring system must take into consideration the scarce human and financial resources of the organisation and incorporate low cost yet reliable data management tools where available. The existing capacity for monitoring at the organisational level must be considered and factored into the design in a realistic manner. Any system proposed should be harmonized in terms of data collection, analysis, and reporting processes in order to avoid duplication of efforts and to allow for the most effective decision-making.
Position in Organization:
- Location: Harare, ZIMBABWE
- Application Deadline: 29-Sep-22 (Midnight New York, USA)
- Time left: 15d 18h 2m
- Additional Category: HIV, Health and Development
- Type of Contract: Individual Contract
- Post Level: International Consultant
- Languages Required: English
- Starting Date: (date when the selected candidate is expected to start) 18-Oct-2022
- Duration of Initial Contract: 30 working days over 6 Weeks period
- Expected Duration of Assignment: 30 working days
- A post-graduate degree in international development, Monitoring and Evaluation or a related field.
- At least ten (10) years proven experience in designing monitoring and evaluation systems in developing countries, including IT based monitoring systems (a regional expert or collaboration with a regional expert would be an asset).
- An excellent command of the English language is a requirement.
How to Apply UNDP Consultancy-To Design and Implement an Electronic Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=109084
The Closing Date: Sep. 29, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Zimbabwe NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|