UNDP Individual Consultant to Undertake Business development Services Jobs 2022 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. UNDP Zimbabwe looking for “Individual Consultant to Undertake Business development Services“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before Oct. 02, 2022.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP Individual Consultant to Undertake Business development Services Jobs 2022
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on Sep. 23, 2022 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Individual Consultant to Undertake Business development Services to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
|Recruiter||United Nations Development Programme|
|Position||Individual Consultant to Undertake Business development Services|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||Oct. 02, 2022|
UNDP Job Vacancy 2022
Duties and Responsibilities
- The objective of the Project is to de-risk and accelerate investment in energy access with a focus on productive use of electricity, targeting in its first year, electrification of Off-grid households and businesses with renewable energy sources to enable sustainable livelihood and economic growth of Youth and Women. This will be done in a stepwise approach of interrelated activities. Feasibility studies will be conducted to initiate the development of 5 pipeline projects which are investor ready. The project will ensure full business development for the beneficiary communities.
Scope Of Works
The Government of Zimbabwe and UNDP Country office through the UNDP Energy offer programme require the services of an Individual Consultant to undertake business development services at project sites. This entails:
Business Development Services
- Identify and promote renewable energy productive uses value chains in communities in selected 3 project sites,
- Develop business training manuals and conduct trainings for beneficiaries in 3 project sites on productive uses of energy,
- Support the legal establishment/registration, formalization and or organization of community groups/enterprises,
- Training on business development and capacity strengthening for the Rural Electrification Agency, ZERA and Ministry of Energy.
Position in Organization:
- Location: Harare, ZIMBABWE
- Application Deadline: 02-Oct-22 (Midnight New York, USA)
- Time left: 9d 16h 7m
- Type of Contract: Individual Contract
- Post Level: National Consultant
- Languages Required: English
- Starting Date: (date when the selected candidate is expected to start) 11-Oct-2022
- Duration of Initial Contract: 44 Working Days
- Expected Duration of Assignment: 44 Working Days
- Possess a minimum of bachelor’s degree in field of Social Science, Development studies, business, economics, renewable energy or other relevant qualifications,
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience with socio- economic assessment in rural communities
- Experience in identification and promotion of energy productive uses at the community level
- Experience in Design of data collection tools
- Experience in manipulation of energy data including data collection, analysis and reporting
- Excellent oral and written skills;
How to Apply UNDP Individual Consultant to Undertake Business development Services Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=109248
The Closing Date: Oct. 02, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Zimbabwe NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|