UNESCO Project Finance Assistant Jobs 2022 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. UNESCO Zimbabwe looking for “Project Finance Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in Completed secondary, technical and/or vocational education may apply on or before February 11, 2022.
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) is a specialised agency of the United Nations (UN) aimed at promoting world peace and security through international cooperation in education, the sciences, and culture. It has 193 member states and 11 associate members, as well as partners in the nongovernmental, intergovernmental, and private sector. Headquartered at the World Heritage Centre in Paris, France, UNESCO has 53 regional field offices and 199 national commissions that facilitate its global mandate.
UNESCO Project Finance Assistant Jobs 2022
The UNESCO has published a job vacancy announcement on January 29, 2022 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Finance Assistant to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
|Recruiter||United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization|
|Position||Project Finance Assistant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Completed secondary, technical and/or vocational education|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||February 11, 2022|
UNESCO Job Vacancy 2022
- Provide guidance and interpretation to the Spotlight project on administration, budget, financial matters;
- Provide guidance and interpretation on administrative rules, regulations and procedures;
- Develop for the project, process and system related modifications and improvements to support successful administration and financial monitoring and control
- Assist in the preparation of documents/reports;
- Compile, verify and maintain records of transactions and Office activities;
Position in Organization:
- Parent Sector: Social and Human Sciences Sector (SHS)
- Duty Station: Harare
- Classification of duty station: [[filter12]]
- Standard Duration of Assignement: [[filter13]]
- Job Family: Administration
- Type of contract: Non Staff
- Level: [[SB2]]
- Duration of contract: From 7 to 11 months
- Recruitment open to: Internal and external candidates
- Application Deadline (Midnight Paris Time): 11/02/2022
- Completed secondary, technical and/or vocational education.
- Certification/Diploma in accounting or business management.
- At least three years of relevant work experience in finance, accounting or related field is required.
- Excellent planning, organizational and coordination skills.
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills, good sense of judgement and capacity to support sound financial and budgetary practices.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and deliver under tight deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Data Management, SAP etc.).
- Willingness to work independently.
- Proven ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Fluency (oral and written) in English. Fluency in other local languages.
How to Apply UNESCO Project Finance Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.unesco.org/job/Harare-Project-Finance-Assistant/740772802/
The Closing Date: February 11, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Zimbabwe NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|