WFP Logistics Assistant Jobs 2022 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. WFP Zimbabwe looking for “Logistics Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in Completion of secondary school education may apply on or before Sep. 25, 2022.
The World Food Programme (WFP) is United Nations frontline agency in the fight against hunger, WFP is continually responding to emergencies. We save lives by getting food to the hungry fast. But WFP also works to help prevent hunger in the future. We do this through programmes that use food as a means to build assets, spread knowledge and nurture stronger, more dynamic communities. This helps communities become more food secure. On average, WFP aims to bring food assistance to more than 80 million people in 80 countries.
WFP Logistics Assistant Jobs 2022
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on Sep. 14, 2022 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Logistics Assistant to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
|Recruiter||World Food Programme|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Completion of secondary school education|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||Sep. 25, 2022|
WFP Job Vacancy 2022
- The position is found in Harare. Job holders report to the Logistics Officer, a Head of Unit, or the designate.
- At this level, job holders are expected to take responsibility for completion of a range of processes and activities requiring some interpretation of standard guidelines/practices for all assistance modalities for both WFP and logistics common services.
- Job holders are able to recommend a course of action to staff at various levels and may allocate tasks to other support staff.
- To implement well-defined standard logistics/supply chain processes and activities to enable effective delivery of goods and services for all delivery modalities.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID 173217
- Posted 13/09/2022 – Short Term-SC WFP
- Africa, Southern – Zimbabwe – ZIM – Other cit
- Education: Completion of secondary school education. A Diploma or Degree in the related functional area is desirable.
- Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English Language and local languages.
- Experience: Five or more years of progressively responsible support work experience in warehousing, supply chain, logistics or general administrative work.
- Working expertise of warehousing and supply chain systems.
How to Apply WFP Logistics Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: Sep. 25, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Zimbabwe NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|