World Vision Accountability Monitoring Evaluation Officer Jobs 2021 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. World Vision Zimbabwe looking for “Accountability Monitoring Evaluation Officer“. Applicants with a degree in A degree in Social Sciences, Development Studies, Statistics and Operations Research may apply on or before November 02, 2021.
World Vision is a global Christian relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. We are a community of close to 40,000 staff working across the world to help change the lives of vulnerable children. Our supporters, partners and staff join forces with communities on the ground to help children enjoy good health, be educated for life, experience the love of God and their neighbors and be cared for, protected and participating in addressing issues that affect their lives.
World Vision Accountability Monitoring Evaluation Officer Jobs 2021
The World Vision has published a job vacancy announcement on 29th October 2021 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Accountability Monitoring Evaluation Officer to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
|Accountability Monitoring Evaluation Officer
|Total Vacant Post
|A degree in Social Sciences, Development Studies, Statistics and Operations Research
|Minimum Three years
|November 02, 2021
World Vision Job Vacancy 2021
Purpose of Position: To set up and manage the Accountability, Monitoring and Evaluation system to support programme management and accountability functions for the project at Tongogara Refugee Camp.
- Design and manage the implementation of programme and project accountability, monitoring and evaluation plans in alignment with the Design, Accountability, Monitoring and Evaluation LEAP framework. Participate in project design
- Manage the identification and design of key indicators, appropriate Cash-transfer tools, formats and procedures for operational monitoring at each level of the objective hierarchy;
- Assist in setting up monitoring systems including market monitoring to track project performance and changes in the Cash transfer project according to set international humanitarian standards.
- Participate and represent the organisation in the Cash Based Programming cluster meetings and activities.
- Produce reports as per accountability, monitoring and evaluation plan’s reporting schedule and in accordance with approved LEAP reporting formats
Position in Organization:
- Reference: 20394-13N24030
- Africa Zimbabwe Mashonaland East
- Industry Sector: Programme Effectiveness
- Job Type: Fixed term, Full-time
- Last Date: 02-Nov-21
- A degree in Social Sciences, Development Studies, Statistics and Operations Research or any related field.
- Three years relevant work experience or a relevant master’s degree and 2 years work experience; one year of which should have been at a supervisory level.
- Experience in design and implementation of accountability, monitoring and evaluation systems for a Cash transfer project including both qualitative and quantitative approaches.
- In-depth working knowledge of computer based statistical packages including SPSS, CsPro, Epinfo and Excel; and information dissemination software
- Good report writing and information dissemination skills
- Good contextual knowledge of local community and social/cultural constraints, realities and organisational relationships for effective project design and implementation
- Experience in training and community consultation highly desired
- Experience in facilitating focus group discussions with local communities and reporting.
- Good knowledge of humanitarian accountability guidelines and principles
- Clean class 4 driver’s licence
How to Apply World Vision Accountability Monitoring Evaluation Officer Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: November 02, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Zimbabwe NGO Forum Jobs 2021
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy