World Vision AME Facilitator Jobs 2021 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. World Vision Zimbabwe looking for “AME Facilitator“. Applicants with a degree in Diploma in Social Sciences/Economics/Research & Statistics may apply on or before November 02, 2021.
World Vision is a global Christian relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. We are a community of close to 40,000 staff working across the world to help change the lives of vulnerable children. Our supporters, partners and staff join forces with communities on the ground to help children enjoy good health, be educated for life, experience the love of God and their neighbors and be cared for, protected and participating in addressing issues that affect their lives.
World Vision AME Facilitator Jobs 2021
The World Vision has published a job vacancy announcement on 29th October 2021 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of AME Facilitator to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Diploma in Social Sciences/Economics/Research & Statistics|
|Experience Required||2 years’ experience in WV M&E and/or Accountability systems an added advantage.|
|Application Deadline||November 02, 2021|
World Vision Job Vacancy 2021
Purpose of Position: To assist in operationalising accountability and monitoring functions in the assigned district. This position functions to integrate field level operations of monitoring and accountability, including field level enumeration and data entry in accordance with the project monitoring framework.
Major Accountabilities/ Responsibilities:
- Expand technical knowledge base of monitoring and evaluation standards and initiatives and serve as a resource person, providing conceptual and practical best practice expertise to the district field staff;
- Develop monthly work plans in liaison with the Accountability, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer.
- Work with field level operational staff and district stakeholders to lead the implementation of appropriate complaints and response and information provision systems in the district, ensure its smooth operation
- Compile, record, and file field level data from monitoring tools and accountability systems using relevant and appropriate computer packages and information management systems.
- Immediately raise sensitive or important complaints with the District Coordinator and A, M, E Specialist.
Position in Organization:
- Reference: 20392-09N24095
- Africa Zimbabwe Mashonaland East
- Industry Sector: Programme Effectiveness
- Job Type: Fixed term, Full-time
- Last Date: 02-Nov-21
- Diploma in Social Sciences/Economics/Research & Statistics or any related field.
- Working knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, CS-Pro, Epi-Info and Excel).
- Experience in conducting surveys / assessments.
- 2 years’ experience in WV M&E and/or Accountability systems an added advantage.
- Clean class four driver’s license and motorcycle riding an advantage.
- Willing/Desire to be based in the field.
- Good contextual knowledge of local community and social/cultural constraints, realities and organisational relationships.
How to Apply World Vision AME Facilitator Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: November 02, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Zimbabwe NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|