World Vision Assistant FAIRO (Commodity Tracking System) Jobs 2021 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. World Vision Zimbabwe looking for “Assistant FAIRO (Commodity Tracking System)“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University in Business, Accounting, Logistics or Statistics may apply on or before November 24, 2021.
World Vision is a global Christian relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. We are a community of close to 40,000 staff working across the world to help change the lives of vulnerable children. Our supporters, partners and staff join forces with communities on the ground to help children enjoy good health, be educated for life, experience the love of God and their neighbors and be cared for, protected and participating in addressing issues that affect their lives.
World Vision Assistant FAIRO (Commodity Tracking System) Jobs 2021
The World Vision has published a job vacancy announcement on November 18, 2021 for qualified Zimbabwens to fill in the vacant post of Assistant FAIRO (Commodity Tracking System) to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
|Position||Assistant FAIRO (Commodity Tracking System)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University in Business, Accounting, Logistics or Statistics|
|Experience Required||Minimum One years|
|Application Deadline||November 24, 2021|
World Vision Job Vacancy 2021
Purpose of the position: The position serves to administer the Commodity Tracking System (CTS) database, manage all the tracking procedures in the commodity department to ensure all food transactions are accounted for in compliance with donor requirements and regulations (WFP) and ensuring that the commodity accounting procedures in WV Zimbabwe are in compliance with the WV partnership commodity accounting manual.
Position in Organization:
- Reference: 20571-11N12082
- Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
- Job Type: Fixed term, Full-time
- Last Date: 24-Nov-21
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University in Business, Accounting, Logistics or Statistics.
- Knowledge of warehousing, transport, logistics, shipping and practical freight forwarding is an added advantage.
- Experience preferably with an NGO or a UN agency in handling of food commodities and Commodity tracking / accounting.
- Knowledge of major donor regulations pertaining to Commodities accountability and reporting.
- Experience in port operations, clearing and forwarding, dispatch and logistics planning, warehousing, storekeeping, bookkeeping and computer knowledge especially spreadsheets and Commodity Tracking Systems or Statistics packages.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Must have strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills with an attention to details.
How to Apply World Vision Assistant FAIRO (Commodity Tracking System) Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: November 24, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Zimbabwe NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|