WVI People and Culture Manager Jobs 2023 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs.
WVI Zimbabwe looking for “People and Culture Manager”.
Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before June 07, 2023.
World Vision International is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It prefers to present itself as interdenominational and also employs staff from non-evangelical Christian denominations.
WVI People and Culture Manager Jobs 2023
The WVI has published a job vacancy announcement on May 26, 2023 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of People and Culture Manager to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
|Recruiter||World Vision (WVI)|
|Position||People and Culture Manager|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Four years|
|Application Deadline||June 07, 2023|
WVI Job Vacancy 2023
Partners with managers and employees in the implementation of P&C strategies and policies
- Providing assistance and guidance to managers and staff through elaboration, interpretation and application of human resource policies, programs, and practices.
- Coach managers on P&C and people management practices.
- Maintain current understanding of the National Office strategy and people related issues by highlighting people implications as it pertains to various processes in the various programs.
- Participate in the development of the annual P&C strategic plans.
- Support in the process of reviewing policies on an annual basis and advise staff and managers of any revisions.
- Partner with people managers on talent resourcing, management, and terminations.
Position in Organization:
- Full time
- Posted Today
- job requisition id: R20516
- Qualification required: Social Science, Human Resources Management, Psychology Business Administration or Public Admin Degree.
- Master’s Degree in the relevant field is an added advantage
- At least 4 years’ experience in HR Business Partner, Generalist role and 3 years in managerial role
- Professional qualifications in Human Resource Management, Organisational Development (OD) or Leadership Development.
- Demonstration of well-developed influencing and negotiation skills, excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A postgraduate qualification in Human Resources or related areas.
- Good working knowledge of HR management principles and practices. Specialist knowledge in one or more HR practice areas (such as Learning and Development, Organizational development etc.)
- Strong consultation Skills and experience influencing and interacting with executives.
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management practices and employment related legislation in Zimbabwe
- Proficient in coaching, mediating, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, analysis, and problem solving.
How to Apply WVI People and Culture Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: June 07, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Zimbabwe NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- WFP IT Operations Assistant Jobs 2023
- ILO Communications Intern Jobs 2023
- ILO Programme Assistant Jobs 2023
- Chemonics Regional Food Security Specialist Jobs 2023
- Care Regional Risk and Compliance Coordinator Jobs 2023
- VSO Health Portfolio Consultant Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Family Planning Outreach Team Lead Jobs 2023