CTG Infrastructure Manager Jobs 2021 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. CTG Zimbabwe looking for “Infrastructure Manager“. Applicants with a degree in Master’s degree in Engineering or Architecture is required may apply on or before 18th July 2021.
CTG stands for Committed To Good, a public declaration that we are committed to ethical and sustainable business. Since our inception in Afghanistan in 2006, CTG has been supporting clients globally in fragile, conflict-affected countries and disaster environments through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
CTG Infrastructure Manager Jobs 2021
The CTG has published a job vacancy announcement on 15th July 2021 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Infrastructure Manager to be based in Mutare, Zimbabwe.
|Recruiter||Committed To Good (CTG)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Master’s degree in Engineering or Architecture is required|
|Experience Required||Minimum Seven years|
|Application Deadline||18th July 2021|
CTG Job Vacancy 2021
Purpose & scope of assignment: The Infrastructure Manager will work directly under the Senior Program Manager’s supervision to effectively manage the delivery of the infrastructure components under the portfolio & the different field operations. S / He will be expected to maintain & strengthen relationships with key govt. counterparts at different levels, as well as relevant UN agencies.
Position in Organization:
- Position title: Infrastructure Manager
- Place of performance: Mutare, Zimbabwe
- Apply by: 18/07/2021
- Start date: 01/08/2021
- Duration: up to 5 months (@21.75days/month)
- Qualification: Master’s degree in Engineering or Architecture is required. or a combination of Bachelor’s Degree with an additional 2 years of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of the Masters Degree..
- Sector experience: Minimum of 7 years of demonstrable relevant Infrastructure experience and/or minimum of 5 years of demonstrable relevant Construction experience.
- Geographical experience: Minimum of 5 year of experience in Africa (desirable).
- Language: Fluency in English is essential.
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Architecture is required. or a combination of Bachelor’s Degree with an additional 2 years of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of the Masters Degree.
- Minimum of 7 years of demonstrable relevant Infrastructure experience and/or minimum of 5 years of demonstrable relevant Construction experience.
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Selection Process: Written test and Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply CTG Infrastructure Manager Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 18th July 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Zimbabwe NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|