Plan International IT Coordinator Jobs 2022 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. Plan International Zimbabwe looking for “IT Coordinator“. Applicants with a degree in Degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Studies may apply on or before April 08, 2022.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation which works in 71 countries across the world, in Africa, the Americas, and Asia to advance children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan International is one of the world’s largest organisations working for children’s rights and gender equality. In 2016, Plan International reached 17.1 million girls and 15.5 million boys through its programming.
Plan International IT Coordinator Jobs 2022
The Plan International has published a job vacancy announcement on April 02, 2022 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of IT Coordinator to be based in Mutare, Chipinge and Chiredzi, Zimbabwe.
|Location||Mutare, Chipinge and Chiredzi, Zimbabwe|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Studies|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||April 08, 2022|
Plan International Job Vacancy 2022
- Receiving, registering, classifying and ensuring resolution of all IT service support requests. Responsible for facilitating Level 1, 2 and 3 IT support.
- Responsible for the effective implementation of the IT incident management process and carries out corresponding reporting.
- Controling the lifecycle of all changes within the IT environment and the primary objective is to enable beneficial changes to be made, with minimum disruption to IT services.
- Responsible for maintaining a positive relationship with the department’s customers, identifying customer needs and ensuring that the IT Department is able to meet these needs with an appropriate catalogue of services. Also responsible for understanding, anticipating and influencing customer demand for services.
- Defining, analysing, planning, measuring and improving all aspects of the availability of IT services. Ensures that services and infrastructure are able to deliver the agreed capacity and performance targets in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the organization’s assets, information, data and IT services.
- Identifying, assessing and controlling risks including analyzing the value of assets to the business, identifying threats to those assets, and evaluating how vulnerable each asset is to those threats. Ensures that the IT Department can provide minimum agreed service levels in cases of disaster, by reducing the risk to an acceptable level and planning for the recovery of IT services.
- Provide IT expertise to communities that the organisation works with. (IT as a medium of development).
- Provides support in corporate system implementation through related capacity building training interventions to PU staff and providing required support to users.
- Promote and abide by internal policies and procedures including but not limited to child protection policy, gender equality policy, code of conduct and mandatory reporting responsibility.
- Ensures that there are protocols and systems to monitor child protection in all issues of information technology at PA level.
- Promotes and abides by Plan policies and procedures including but not limited to: Gender equality mainstreaming, Child Protection Policy; Code of Conduct and the related mandatory reporting responsibilities.
Position in Organization:
- Date: 01-Apr-2022
- Location: Mutare, Zimbabwe
- Company: Plan International
- A degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Studies with 3 years working experience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience supporting Cisco LANs and Active Directory environments.
- Qualifications in Project Management and/or IT Service Management will be an added advantage.
- Exposure in managing and implementing information systems and supporting technologies.
- Knowledge of Child Protection, community participation and partnership.
- Able to prioritise work effectively for execution with limited resources.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Project management and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of English and the common national language.
- Embrace Child-centeredness, Child protection, Community participation and partnership.
- Manage customer relationships and service.
- Networking, sharing information and best practices.
- Works collaboratively as a team player, listens actively and values contributions.
- Self management and personal accountability.
How to Apply Plan International IT Coordinator Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: April 08, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Zimbabwe NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|