GAIN EatSafe Project Manager Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. GAIN Ethiopia looking for “EatSafe Project Manager“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before 5th June 2023.
The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) is a Swiss-based foundation launched at the United Nations in 2002 to tackle the human suffering caused by malnutrition. Working with governments, businesses and civil society, we aim to transform food systems so that they deliver more nutritious foods for all people, especially the most vulnerable.
GAIN EatSafe Project Manager Jobs 2023
The GAIN has published a job vacancy announcement on 29th May 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of EatSafe Project Manager to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN)|
|Position||EatSafe Project Manager|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||5th June 2023|
GAIN Job Vacancy 2023
- Defining project scope, activities and objectives in line with the GAIN business plans, programme frameworks, and organizational strategic priorities
- Identifying, tracking and resolving project issues on an ongoing basis, and proactively seeking support where issues require wider attention and resolution
- Building and maintaining strong partnerships with civil society, INGOs, government entities, private sector and other organisations
- Working closely with Project Sponsors, QUADs and the POC to manage and delivery effective projects
- Leading a high-performance project team consisting of people across the organisation; bringing together the skills, experience and competencies required for successful project delivery
- Ensuring narrative reporting and financial accounting meet GAIN and donor’s requirements
- Working with international finance to ensure that accurate budgets and forecasting are drawn up for all activities, and that activities costs are kept within budgets
- Ensuring monthly project reporting (in line with GAINs Project Management Standards).
Position in Organization:
- EatSafe Project Manager
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Salary: The starting salary on offer for this role is from ETB 1,027,788 – ETB 1,175,796 per annum (gross salary), depending on experience.
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Duration: 12 Months
- Deadline: 5th June 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- University Degree.
- Minimum Five Years Experience.
How to Apply GAIN EatSafe Project Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.gainhealth.org/vacancies/1010/
The Closing Date: 5th June 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|