Check our new NGO Jobs in Zimbabwe 2023 (UPDATED). Job seekers willing to work in education, health, nurse, driver, volunteer NGO jobs then must check all recent job advertisements.
Zimbabwe (/zɪmˈbɑːbweɪ, -wi/), officially the Republic of Zimbabwe, is a landlocked country. The capital and largest city is Harare. The second-largest city is Bulawayo. There are over 1,000 non-governmental organisations (NGOs) working in Zimbabwe across a range of areas. These include humanitarian aid, service organisations, and political governance. Therefore there are on average fifteen NGO jobs advertisements publishes in Zimbabwe.
This broad range of NGOs can be identified by their registration or main objectives, but often overlap within the different categories. Three organizational types define NGOs in Zimbabwe and these are Private Voluntary Organisations (PVOs), Trusts, and Common Law Universitas.
NGO Jobs in Zimbabwe 2023 October/ November
- Welthungerhilfe Expert Global Fleet Management Jobs 2023= DeadLine = October 11, 2023
- UNDP Project Manager Jobs 2023= DeadLine = October 14, 2023
- UNDP Consultant to Undertake Cross-Border Analysis Jobs 2023= DeadLine = October 04, 2023
- WFP VAM Officer Jobs 2023= DeadLine = October 03, 2023
- WHO Consultants Jobs 2023= DeadLine = October 04, 2023
- ITU Representative Jobs 2023= DeadLine = October 23, 2023
- ITU Area Representative Jobs 2023= DeadLine = October 23, 2023
- FAO National Professional Officer Jobs 2023= DeadLine = October 06, 2023
These varied organisations have formed coalitions around issues of interest which include, the Human Rights NGO Forum, Crisis Coalition Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe Election Support Network, the Women’s Coalition, and the Media Alliance of Zimbabwe among others.
The civic space in Zimbabwe continues to change with an increasing trend towards social media activism, the height which was felt during civil unrest in the country in July 2016. Read more https://zimfact.org/ngo_governmental_organisations_in_zimbabwe/