Get the latest NGO Jobs in South Africa 2024 including international NGO jobs, finance, nursing, education, agriculture etc, View today’s NGO Pulse vacancies apply before the closing date.
South Africa, officially the Republic of South Africa (RSA), is the southernmost country in Africa. With over 59 million people, it is the world’s 23rd-most populous nation and covers an area of 1,221,037 square kilometers (471,445 square miles). South Africa has three capital cities: executive Pretoria, judicial Bloemfontein, and legislative Cape Town.
There are an estimated 200 000 NGOs in South Africa and in 2015, there were just over 140 000 registered NGOs. Therefore there are on average fifteen NGO Pulse Vacancies advertisements publishes in South Africa 2024.
During 1995–2003, the number of formal jobs decreased and informal jobs increased; overall unemployment worsened. Along with many African nations, South Africa has been experiencing a brain drain in the past 20 years and is almost certainly detrimental for the well-being of those reliant on the healthcare infrastructure.
NGO Jobs in South Africa 2024: NGO Pulse Vacancies
- UNFPA Social Policy and Intergovernmental Affairs Adviser Jobs 2023 = DeadLine = 29th December 2023
- UNFPA Technical Adviser Jobs 2023 = DeadLine = 29th December 2023
- UNDP Junior Officer Jobs 2023 = DeadLine = 12th December 2023
- ActionAid Women’s Rights Programme and Policy Adviser Jobs 2023 = DeadLine = 13th December 2023
- Human Rights Watch Africa Division Intern Jobs 2023 = DeadLine = 15th December 2023
- WHO Quality Assurance Specialist Jobs 2023 = DeadLine = 08th December 2023
- UNFPA Travel Associate Jobs 2023 = DeadLine = 01st January 2024
- IUCN Finance and Administration Manager Jobs 2023 = DeadLine = 12th December 2023
- IUCN Finance Assistant Jobs 2023 = DeadLine = 12th December 2023
- UNICEF Programme Associate Jobs 2023 = DeadLine = 05th December 2023
- IFAW Multimedia and Video Producer Jobs 2023 = DeadLine = 01st December 2023
- World Bank Senior Energy Economist Jobs 2023 = DeadLine = 08th December 2023
- IFC Senior Finance Officer Jobs 2023 = DeadLine = 01st December 2023
- WHO Programme Assistant Jobs 2023 = DeadLine = 01st December 2023
There are an estimated 200 000 NGOs in South Africa and in 2015, there were just over 140 000 registered NGOs. A report by the Kagiso Trust highlights that the rise in the number of NGOs represents an increase of over 200% over the past 10 years. Nazeema Mohamed, the executive director of Inyathelo, explains that “the economic recession, unemployment, and failed service delivery may be factors impacting the growth of the sector”. Readmore