IRC Community Wellbeing Initiative Manager Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
IRC Ethiopia looking for “Community Wellbeing Initiative Manager”.
Applicants with a degree in MA Degree may apply on or before October 24, 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Community Wellbeing Initiative Manager Jobs 2023
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on October 14, 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Community Wellbeing Initiative Manager to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Position||Community Wellbeing Initiative (CWI) Manager|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three (03) years|
|Application Deadline||October 24, 2023|
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Work closely with the CWI Coordinator to understand program goals and to meet expectations.
- Contribute to ongoing assessments and analyses to better understand protection risks, to map points of service for survivors of GBV and vulnerable individuals and identify support structures.
- Analyze trends of GBV and suggest ways to develop/adjust program strategies to meet needs.
- Contribute to program design and the preparation of concept notes and proposals, providing necessary field information/ data.
Program Implementation and Capacity Development
- Provide technical support to and technically oversee the implementation of program activities with partners and staff.
- Coordinate and facilitate the development, implementation, and monitoring of the project work plan, including budget and results framework.
- Support and coordinate delivery of the day-to-day project activities to ensure prompt and adequate delivery of results.
- Work with staff and implementing partners to ensure reports and assigned resources are used in accordance with quality and transparent standards.
- Contribute to information-sharing and data management systems.
- Compile monthly and quarterly reports, on time and with accurate data.
- Identify opportunities for capacity building of partners and facilitate technical/ programming support and training to partners, as needed.
- Work with teams to develop appropriate prevention and awareness-raising/behavior change strategies.
- Support CWI staff to become leaders of GBV prevention and response. Depending on skill sets and required roles, training may include gender, guiding principles of addressing GBV, GBV case management, referral pathway development, compassionate care, facilitation skills, mobilization, project cycle management, etc.
- Participate in all relevant Results Groups meetings as delegated by the immediate supervisor.
- Any other duties as directed by IRC management and Programme supervisors.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req45957
- Job Title: Community Wellbeing Initiative (CWI) Manager-Re-advert
- Sector: Community Development
- Employment Category: Regular
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Education Qualification and Experience:
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in gender studies, Development Studies, Law, Health (MPH) human rights, or in other related fields/ BA with significant Psychosocial support and counseling experience and training considered.
- Three years/Four years of professional work experience for MA and BA subsequently
- Proven Experience in GBV programming in various emergency and development settings,
- Proven experience on cross-cutting issues, including field experience on gender equality, women empowerment, and GBV.
- Experience in developing SOPs, guidelines, tools for GBViE prevention, response, and protection interventions.
- Experience in developing, mentoring, and facilitating training courses on GBV, PSEA or related subjects.
- Good understanding of the Humanitarian Situation of the country and international GBV/PSEA practices, tools, and guidelines.
- Experience in coordinating and liaising with government agencies and/or donors, and participation in Protection Cluster, GBV/CP AoR, PSEA Network meetings is an asset.
- Experience in Grant management and monitoring.
- At least 1 year of management experience
- Demonstrated leadership, communication, and facilitation skills.
- Proven experience in proposal design, development and writing skills, including donor reporting
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills and flexibility
- Strong written and oral English skills required.
- Fluency in English is mandatory and Amharic is advantageous.
How to Apply IRC Community Wellbeing Initiative Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/45957?c=rescue
The Closing Date: October 24, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs:
- IRC Livelihood Program Manager Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Regional Health System Strengthening Specialist Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Regional Learning Monitoring and Evaluation officer Jobs 2023
- UNICEF WASH Officer Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Operations Associate Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Health Officer Jobs 2023
- WVI Regional Food Resource Manager Jobs 2023
- UNECA Consultant Jobs 2023
- UNECA RITD/ATPC – Consultant Jobs 2023