Jhpiego Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP)/Technical Director Jobs 2022 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. Jhpiego Ethiopia looking for “Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP)/Technical Director”. Applicants with a degree in Master Degree may apply on or before 26th July 2022.
Jhpiego is a nonprofit organization for international health affiliated with Johns Hopkins University. The group was founded in 1973 and initially called the Johns Hopkins Program for International Education in Gynecology and Obstetrics, but is now referred to simply as Jhpiego.
Jhpiego Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP)/Technical Director Jobs 2022
The Jhpiego has published a job vacancy announcement on 16th July 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP)/Technical Director to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Johns Hopkins Program for International Education in Gynecology and Obstetrics (Jhpiego)|
|Position||Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP)/Technical Director|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Ten years|
|Application Deadline||26th July 2022|
Jhpiego Job Vacancy 2022
- Provide day-to-day technical and programmatic oversight for design, planning and implementation of activities in support of the project goals and objectives
- Establish and implement a system to ensure technical quality of all project activities
- Provide technical leadership to the development and implementation of project strategic approach, work plan, and project monitoring, in close collaboration with relevant government stakeholders, donors and local partners to ensure results oriented, impactful implementation and compliance with award
- Facilitate relationships with designated counterparts within USAID, subgrantees, departments in the MOH, as well as private sector partners and other key stakeholders in Ethiopia such as NGOs and CSOs, to ensure effective technical assistance and the smooth implementation of activities
- Assure use of evidence-based capacity building approaches, including training materials, standards, job aids, curricula and supervisory support systems
- Work with M&E staff to design and implement a plan to track, analyze and utilize data to inform adjustments in project implementation which mirrors the systems approach to quality improvement required for continuous quality improvement among public and private sector counterparts
- Document successes, challenges and lessons learned in implementation consistent with collaborative learning and adaptation, assuring such efforts are reflected in formal and informal project reporting
- Coordinate advocacy, demand generation, and policy support as required
- Lead the formulation of innovative approaches for further adoption at scale
- Actively participate in relevant technical advisory/working groups and professional fora representing the project and Jhpiego
- Supervise technical staff
- Manage technical contributions of subgrantees, including defining scopes of work
- Maintain excellent relationships with USAID and in-country stakeholders and develop rapid responses.
Position in Organization:
- Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP)/Technical Director
- Job ID 2022-4683
- Location ET-Addis Ababa
- Experience (Years) 10
- Category International Positions
- Employment Status Full-Time
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Public Health, or related areas is preferred.
- At least 10 years combined experience implementing and/or providing technical assistance in public health emergency, a meaningful portion of which in Ethiopia
- At least 7 years of experience managing USG-funded projects or other internationally-funded projects.
How to Apply Jhpiego Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP)/Technical Director Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs-jhpiego.icims.com/jobs/4683/deputy-chief-of-party-%28dcop%29/technical-director/jobmobile=false&width=750&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=330&jun1offset=30
The Closing Date: 26th July 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|