Save the Children ECDE Creative Content Development Specialist Jobs 2024 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
Save the Children Ethiopia looking for “ECDE Creative Content Development Specialist”.
Applicants with a BA Degree may apply on or before 17th February, 2024.
The Save the Children Fund, commonly known as Save the Children, is an international, non-government operated organization. It was founded in the UK in 1919, with the goal of helping improve the lives of children worldwide. The organization helps to raise money to improve children’s lives by creating better educational opportunities, better health care, and improved economic opportunities.
Save the Children ECDE Creative Content Development Specialist Jobs 2024
The Save the Children has published a job vacancy announcement on 12th February, 2024 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of ECDE Creative Content Development Specialist to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Save the Children
|ECDE Creative Content Development Specialist
|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum of Two (02) Year’s
|17th February, 2024
Save the Children Job Vacancy 2024
Key Areas of Accountability:
- Map existing audio, video and print material content on Early Childhood Care and Education prepared in the form of learning lessons, drama, dialogue, key messages, songs, and stories and adapt them to be used n in conflict and drought affected areas.
- Develop and adapt content on teachers training audio dramas, dialogues, songs, stories, content
- Involve in the organization of ECCE teacher education resource centers and organize learning platforms r target ECCE center facilitators to benefit from the technology-based resource centers.
- Lead the development of content for all ECCE video lessons, dramas, stories, songs for target ECCE facilitators and colleges of teacher education use.
- Collaborate with IMPLEMENTING PARTNERS staff to ensure guideline on the use audio and print productions are used and promoted playful learning in the ECCE centers.
- Ensure the development of tailored audio and print messages on gender, inclusion, child safeguarding, playful learning, MHPSS for parents and communities and teacher education .
- Collaborate with IMPLEMENTING PARTNERS staff to ensure audio and print messages in the form of drama, stories, songs are used in monthly TLC sessions to promote playful interaction between the ECCE facilitators and young children.
- Prepare the technical scoping and sequencing of tailored audio and print productions on ECCE in the form of drama, dialogues, stories, songs, and learning lessons.
- Involve in the Provision of capacity building training to IMPLEMENTING PARTNERS staff on the use of audio and print productions to promote play in ECCE centers or at home.
- Collaborate with IMPLEMENTING PARTNERS staff to ensure the adapted/developed audio and print production on ECCE in the form of drama, dialogues, stories, and songs are used in ECCE centers and at parental group session using the solar radios
- Ensure tailored key messages on different ECCE themes are aired through regional and national radio broadcasted to influence different community and government stakeholders.
- Collaborate with IMPLEMENTING PARTNERS staff in coaching and mentoring of pre-primary schoolteachers on the use of audio and print productions in promoting playful learning through dramatized messages, dialogues, stories, and songs.
- Participate in SCI-Education sector community of practice on lessons and evidence generated from the use of tailored ECCE audio and print productions.
- Conduct joint field visits with IMPLEMENTING PARTNERS staff to provide on-site coaching and mentoring on the use of audiotaped lessons, dramas, dialogues, stories, and songs promoting playful learning to pre-primary schoolteachers.
Position in Organization:
- Position Title: ECDE Creative Content Development Specialist
- Job Identification: 5986
- Job Category: Business Support
- Posting Date: 08/02/2024, 14:12
- Apply Before: 17/02/2024, 14:12
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- BA degree in Early Childhood Care and Education, Creative Arts, Theatrical Arts, literature, Journalism, and related field in the social sciences
- Training in the educational audio and video script writing and content development, development of children local stories, dramas, dialogues.
- At least 2 years of similar experience in developing content for audio, video and print lessons in dramatized and playful ways preferably targeting children
- Experience in the preparation of play script, song, drama, local stories with moral values that nurture young children’s development in playful way.
- Good reporting and writing skills in English and relevant other local languages.
How to Apply Save the Children ECDE Creative Content Development Specialist Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://hcri.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/job/5986
The Closing Date: 17th February, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy
View More Jobs:
- Save the Children Education Cluster Information Management Specialist Jobs 2024
- OHCHR Human Rights Officer Jobs 2024
- United Nations Secretariat Regional Communications Intern Jobs 2024
- United Nations Secretariat Leave No One Behind Assessment Advisor Jobs 2024
- United Nations Secretariat Staff Assistant Jobs 2024
- WRI Administration Officer Jobs 2024
- Save the Children Senior Program Manager Jobs 2024