UN Women National Consultant to facilitate the Mid – Term Review Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
UN Women Ethiopia looking for “National Consultant to facilitate the Mid – Term Review”.
Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 1st Aug 2023.
UN Women is the United Nations entity dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women. A global champion for women and girls, UN Women was established to accelerate progress on meeting their needs worldwide.
UN Women National Consultant to facilitate the Mid – Term Review Jobs 2023
The UN Women has published a job vacancy announcement on 26th July 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of National Consultant to facilitate the Mid – Term Review to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women)
|National Consultant to facilitate the Mid – Term Review
|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum Ten years
|1st Aug 2023
UN Women Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities: Under the technical guidance of the Deputy Country Representative and overall supervision of the Head of Office of UN Women Ethiopia, the consultant will be responsible for following tasks to assist the preparation of the MTR:
- Prepare a short questionnaire based on the standard sample questions (with possibility for the consultant to have additional questions or rephrase the guidng questions ) and conduct a survey of key UN Women Country Office partners, analyzing and synthesizing results for feedback.
- Develop a short and focused Discussion Paper describing the general situation analysis ,and hence outlining relevance and programme . Review and make recommendations on position papers to be prepared together with UN Women Ethiopia Country Office (ECO) team on Programme, Partnerships, Normative Issues, Coordination Issues, Operations and Communication
- Capture the main findings and issues identified for all papers in a powerpoint presentation and brief the ECO team.
- Conduct specific sessions within the Mid Term Review workshops with staff , partners and participate fully in discussions
- Prepare and finalize SN MTR report including summarizing findings from the MTR workshop discussions and the desk reviews.
- Facilitate the UN Women country office Planning retreat for the Biennial Work Plan 2024-2025 integrating the key messages and strategic priorities and repositioning from the SN MTR report.
Position in Organization:
- National Consultant to facilitate the Mid-Term Review
- Location : Addis Ababa, ETHIOPIA
- Application Deadline : 01-Aug-23 (Midnight New York, USA)
- Time left : 6d 21h 19m
- Additional Category : Gender Equality
- Type of Contract : Individual Contract
- Post Level : National Consultant
- Languages Required : English
- Starting Date : 07-Aug-2023
- (date when the selected candidate is expected to start)
- Duration of Initial Contract : 30 working days
- Expected Duration of Assignment : 30 working days
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree or advanced university degree in social science, gender/women’s studies, programme management, or other related fields.
- 10 years of professional work experience in programme development and implementation, including monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Experience working on gender equality and women’s empowerment in Africa and Ethiopia in particular.
- Proven experience in guiding and documenting programme reviews and evaluations.
- Proven knowledge of programme monitoring and evaluation theory, including theories of change, methodology, technology and tools.
- Experience working programming, monitoring and evaluation with the UN agencies, similar international organizations, NGOs, multi/bilateral and/or government institutions would be an advantage.
How to Apply UN Women National Consultant to facilitate the Mid – Term Review Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=113355
The Closing Date: 1st Aug 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Click To View
|Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy