UNDP Deputy Country Representative Jobs 2021 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNDP Ethiopia looking for “Deputy Country Representative”. Applicants with a degree in Master Degree may apply on or before 7th Dec 2021.
UNDP first signed its agreement of cooperation with Ethiopia back in February 1981. Since then, UNDP has focused on providing Ethiopia with strategic support to build the capacity of national institutions to enhance the country’s development results. Moreover, UNDP’s interventions prioritise long-term development impacts to build a resilient nation by informing policies, as well as implementing activities at the community level.
UNDP Deputy Country Representative Jobs 2021
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 24th Nov 2021 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Deputy Country Representative to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Development Programme|
|Position||Deputy Country Representative|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Seven years|
|Application Deadline||7th Dec 2021|
UNDP Job Vacancy 2021
Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage the programme and operations team
- Manage the day-to-day work of the programme and operations teams, including finalizing the team’s annual workplan;
- Manage the process of programme conceptualization, planning, implementing and monitoring; and the management of material and financial resources;
- Lead the process of preparing programme implementation progress reports and identifying areas for UN Women Country Representative’s action and/or decision;
- Technically support the development of the Office security strategy and plan, as required.
Position in Organization:
- Location : Addis Ababa, ETHIOPIA
- Application Deadline : 07-Dec-21 (Midnight New York, USA)
- Time left : 14d 0h 12m
- Type of Contract : FTA International
- Post Level : P-4
- Languages Required : English
- Duration of Initial Contract : 1 year
- Master’s degree in international development, public administration, public policy, or other relevant social science fields is required.
- At least 7 years of progressively responsible professional experience that combines strategic and managerial leadership in development programmes with a strong focus in the area of gender equality and women’s empowerment at the national or international level, preferably in developing countries within the UN system, Agencies, Funds or Programmes;
- Field based experience working with multi-cultural teams.
- Experience in leading a team
How to Apply UNDP Deputy Country Representative Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=103423
The Closing Date: 7th Dec 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|