UNDP Project Associate Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNDP Ethiopia looking for “Project Associate“. Applicants with a Secondary Education may apply on or before September 19, 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP Project Associate Jobs 2023
|Recruiter||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Six Years|
|Application Deadline||September 19, 2023|
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Project Associate’s scope of work will include, but will not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Administrative support: This involves maintaining files and filing systems while safeguarding confidential documents; providing timely and quality administrative and logistical support to project activities.
- Procurement support: This includes purchase of office supplies and equipment; periodic inventory of equipment and goods to ensure accurate record keeping in the appropriate registers.
- Logistic support for meetings, workshops and other project related events as well as day-to-day transportation and mission travel requirements/arrangements. This includes preparatory communications with stakeholders; 2) dissemination of invitations; 3) coordination with event contacts; 4) pre-event communication with guests; 5) provision of on-site logistical support; and 6) post-event communication with participants.
- Development of project administrative materials, including 1) event notification forms and checklists; 2) event and activity calendars; and 3) guest and participant lists; 4) assists in monitoring the progress of project consultants to ensure compliance with deadlines stipulated in applicable terms of reference and requests for quotations/proposals.
- Financial reports and resource mobilization: this includes managing project budgets and monitoring expenditures against established allocations, ensuring consistency and timeliness of delivery. This also involves support for financial resource planning for projects, including preparation of reports containing financial situation analysis; preparation and monitoring of budgets; regular analysis and reporting on budget approvals and execution status.
- Cash liquidity and reimbursement. This includes processing documents for cash advances, liquidation and reimbursements in a timely manner, for submission to project managers; certifying expenditures for payment approval and monitor/control budget expenditures and approved allocations.
- Internal expenditure control system. This includes budgetary controls and timely corrective action on unaccounted vouchers, vouchers with budgetary control errors, correspondence exceptions and unapproved vouchers.
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: Project Associate
- Job Identification: 13365
- Locations: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Posting Date: 04/09/2023, 16:26
- Apply Before: 19/09/2023, 09:29
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Agency: UNDP
- Grade: NPSA-6
- Vacancy Type: National Personnel Service Agreement
- Practice Area: Management
- Bureau: Regional Bureau for Africa
- Contract Duration: 1 Year
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Secondary education is required, OR
- University Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Social Sciences, or related field, preferably with specialization in finance, account, resource management, project management would be given due consideration.
- A minimum of 6 years (with high school diploma) or 3 years (with bachelor’s degree) in providing administrative and financial management support to projects and programmes in private or public sector companies, United Nations organizations and international organizations is required.
- Fluency in English (oral and written) is required, working knowledge of any of the AU official languages is an asset.
How to Apply UNDP Project Associate Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: September 19, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|