UNHCR Senior Supply Assistant Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNHCR Ethiopia looking for “Senior Supply Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in High School Diploma may apply on or before 17th Feb 2023.
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with over 17,300 staff working in 135 countries.
UNHCR Senior Supply Assistant Jobs 2023
The UNHCR has published a job vacancy announcement on 6th Feb 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Senior Supply Assistant to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)|
|Position||Senior Supply Assistant|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||17th Feb 2023|
UNHCR Job Vacancy 2023
- In compliance with supply chain rules and procedures, support the related supply activities to facilitate UNHCR end to end processes resulting in a timely and quality delivery of goods and services to persons of concern.
- Apply UNHCR’s sourcing & procurement strategy when planning for purchase of important commodities and services.
- Initiate custom clearance of consignments, draft exemption requests, and liaise with local agents.
- Support warehouse management, and assist with planning of goods & services deliveries, and provide information on the status of requests and the availability of items in the supply chain.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive records on supply activities and provide reports and updates periodically, and on request.
- Examine purchase requests to ensure conformity and liaise with requesters.
- Prepare quotation requests and tenders, produce bid-tabulations from tenders and prepare Purchase Orders for approval.
- Dispatch approved Purchase Orders, and follow-up with the delivery of ordered commodities and services.
- Provide information on all procurement activities within the AoR.
- Produce standard asset management reports and other asset information, periodically and when requested.
- Maintain accurate data in all relevant business systems. Compile statistical information on supply chain related matters that will assist in decision making.
- Track global Supply KPIs for the region and assist in preparation of regional ones, as required.
- Monitor all periodic Supply exercises such as monthly reconciliations, quarterly physical inventory exercises, and year-end accounts closure procedures and provide relevant reports to senior managers.
- Assist Country Operations in MSRP management.
Position in Organization:
- Senior Supply Assistant
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Time type: Full time
- Posted on: Posted 2 Days Ago
- job requisition id: JR2311931
- Deadline: 17th Feb 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma.
- 2 years relevant experience.
How to Apply UNHCR Senior Supply Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://unhcr.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External/details/Senior-Supply-Assistant_JR2311931?locationCountry=db69c460446c11de98360015c5e6daf6
The Closing Date: 17th Feb 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|