UNOPS Human Resources Specialist Jobs 2021 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNOPS Ethiopia looking for “Human Resources Specialist”. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before 21st Oct 2021.
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is an operational arm of the United Nations, dedicated to implementing projects for the United Nations System, international financial institutions, governments and other partners around the world. The organization’s global headquarters is located on the UN City campus in Copenhagen, Denmark.
UNOPS Human Resources Specialist Jobs 2021
The UNOPS has published a job vacancy announcement on 8th Oct 2021 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Human Resources Specialist to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office for Project Services|
|Position||Human Resources Specialist|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||21st Oct 2021|
UNOPS Job Vacancy 2021
Support to Policy development and implementation
- Contribute to HR policy development and corporate HR initiatives by providing data on trends, risks and opportunities and sharing local HR best practices.
- Maintain an effective level of business literacy about the office/program/unit’s objectives and plans, and in consultation with Management, take the lead on the implementation of the corporate HR strategy and initiatives.
- Design and lead projects in support of HR initiatives for attainment of business objectives in line with the corporate HR strategy.
- Partner with leadership to develop and implement workforce planning initiatives employing HR business processes mapping, to ensure efficient and effective services and work flows. Monitor workforce status and trends.
- Communicate HR policy changes and new HR initiatives to management and personnel, providing guidance as needed.
Position in Organization:
- Job categories: Human Resources
- Vacancy code: VA/2021/B5308/22619
- Department/office: AFR, ETMCO, Ethiopia
- Duty station: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Contract type: Local ICA Specialist
- Contract level: LICA Specialist-10
- Duration: Ongoing
- Application period: 23-Sep-2021 to 21-Oct-2021
- Advanced University degree in Human Resources management, Business Administration, social or behavioral sciences.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional-level human resources experience, including HR advisory services, in a major area(s) of human resources management (HR Contract Administration, HR Reporting, Recruitment or Organizational Design) in an
- international, public or corporate organization at the national and/or international level.
- Relevant experience in a multicultural setting is desirable.
- Some experience in UN system organizations preferably in a developing country is desirable.
- Proficiency in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Office/Google Suite) as well as web-based management systems.
How to Apply UNOPS Human Resources Specialist Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unops.org/Pages/ViewVacancy/VADetails.aspx?id=22619#2
The Closing Date:21st Oct 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|