IRC Emergency Response Manager Jobs 2022 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. IRC Ethiopia looking for “Emergency Response Manager”. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 3rd July 2022.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Emergency Response Manager Jobs 2022
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 23rd June 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Emergency Response Manager to be based in Awassa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee|
|Position||Emergency Response Manager – Cash Disaster Risk Reduction|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Four years|
|Application Deadline||3rd July 2022|
IRC Job Vacancy 2022
- Proceed with the selection of the targeted communities according to the feasibility of the different payment options, and identify the types of cash-based activities (unconditional cash transfer, cash for work, cash grants, vouchers) the best appropriate to the needs and context
- Ensure that the selection of beneficiaries is participatory, and inclusive
- Ensure the payment options guarantee the maximum level of protection towards the beneficiaries
- Ensure all CTP activities are well-coordinated with other IRC programs and externally with other actors
- Ensure that all CTP program activities are implemented, to a high technical quality, in accordance with the IRC CTP Implementation Procedure, and according to established minimum standards and/or quality benchmarks
- Ensure the establishment of community-based disaster risk reduction committees and link with government structures
- Directly supervises all CTP program staff
- Build capacity of the team under his/her supervision in the different selected cash transfer methodologies
- Raise community awareness about cash transfer and disaster risk reduction
- Maintain open and professional relations with team members, promoting a strong team spirit and providing oversight and guidance to enable staff to successfully perform in their positions.
- Ensure timely completion and submission of monthly timesheets, probations reviews and annual performance reviews.
- Overall responsible for staff workplans, work and vacation schedules, and staff training/development activities
- If/as required identify staff performance issues and work with Human Resources to document and address these in accordance with the National Staff Employment Policies.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req28569
- Job Title: Emergency Response Manager – Cash Disaster Risk Reduction
- Sector: Emergency Response
- Employment Category: Fixed Term
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Awassa, Ethiopia
- Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum of 4 years professional experience in emergency response, preferably with specific experience in economic recovery and development and cash transfer programming.
- Prior experience working in emergency settings or insecure environments preferred.
How to Apply IRC Emergency Response Manager Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/28569?c=rescue
The Closing Date: 3rd July 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|