Save the Children Project Manager For Gavi Immunization Strengthening Project Jobs 2022 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. Save the Children Ethiopia looking for “Project Manager For Gavi Immunization Strengthening Project”. Applicants with a degree in BSc Degree may apply on or before 19th Aug 2022.
Save the Children has been working in Ethiopia for over 30 years. With the formation of the independent Republic of Ethiopia in July 2011, Save the Children established a Country Office and has staff working all over the country to help build government institutions. Save the Children has maintained its presence in Ethiopia despite significant challenges in the operating environment by adopting a flexible approach to its work with the Government of Ethiopia.
Save the Children Project Manager For Gavi Immunization Strengthening Project Jobs 2022
The Save the Children has published a job vacancy announcement on 17th Aug 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Project Manager For Gavi Immunization Strengthening Project to be based in Gambela, Ethiopia.
|Save the Children
|Project Manager For Gavi Immunization Strengthening Project
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum Seven years
|19th Aug 2022
Save the Children Job Vacancy 2022
Role Purpose: The Project Manager is responsible for managing the implementation of EAA funded GAVI Immunization Strengthening Project, which includes facilitation of agreement with regional government and RRS, development of detailed project implementation plan, development of phased budget, follow up of project implementation, results based monitoring, evaluation and quality assurance, under supervision. The project Manager with work closely with RHB EPI/EPSA, and RRS team to improve immunization service delivery in the region. The Project Manager is responsible for budget management of the immunization-strengthening project for which he/she is designated as budget holder. S/he is also responsible for project staff management including development of performance objective, continuous follow-up, capacity building and support, of project staff, and conduct performance appraisal. The Project Manager will also provide technical guidance and capacity building support to field staff, RHB, RRS and Woreda Health Offices at the project implementation woredas/ refugee camps. S/he will be responsible to document implementation lessons and best practices to improve project implementation as well as inform new business development. The project Manager will coordinate and facilitate advocacy platforms to improve resource allocation for immunization program and to ensure delivery of equitable service throughout the project areas and the region.
Position in Organization:
- PROJECT MANAGER- FOR GAVI IMMUNIZATION STRENGTHENING PROJECT
- Closing date: 19 Aug 2022 – 02:59 EAT
- Location: Gambella, Ethiopia
- Department: Programme Operations
- Type: Fixed-term contract
- Schedule: Full-time
- BSc degree in public health, nursing or related fields.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in an NGO environment of which a minimum of 3 years managing community based health projects, focusing on immunization.
- Experience working with the Ministry of Health at national or sub-national levels
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Strong results orientation, with the ability to challenge existing mindsets
- Experience of managing and shaping programmes to deliver greater efficiency and effectiveness, and of strengthening implementation of financial control processes.
How to Apply Save the Children Project Manager For Gavi Immunization Strengthening Project Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://ethiopia.savethechildren.net/careers/details?jid=80683
The Closing Date: 19th Aug 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Click To View
|Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2022
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy