WFP Storekeeper Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. WFP Ethiopia looking for “Storekeeper“. Applicants with a degree in Secondary School Education may apply on or before 27th March 2023.
The World Food Programme (WFP) is United Nations frontline agency in the fight against hunger, WFP is continually responding to emergencies. We save lives by getting food to the hungry fast. But WFP also works to help prevent hunger in the future. We do this through programmes that use food as a means to build assets, spread knowledge and nurture stronger, more dynamic communities. This helps communities become more food secure. On average, WFP aims to bring food assistance to more than 80 million people in 80 countries.
WFP Storekeeper Jobs 2023
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 13th March 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Storekeeper to be based in Gondar, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Total Vacant Post||1|
|Qualification||Secondary School Education|
|Experience Required||Minimum Four years|
|Application Deadline||27th March 2023|
WFP Job Vacancy 2023
- Effectively receive/dispatch commodities including transhipment (truck to truck) against official approved documentation (e.g. waybills and/or delivery notes) ensuring accuracy in physical count of commodities including the quality in compliance with the established standards.
- Prepare, verify and sign off warehouse and transport documents, and maintain confidential files and accurate warehouse transaction records to ensure immediate reporting on commodity movements in line with the corporate requirements.
- Conduct daily warehouse closing reconciliation and accurate inventory checks supporting internal control systems in compliance with the warehouse management requirements.
- Perform daily inspections and prepare reports on the quantity and quality of the commodities received/dispatched and handled, detect promptly and analyse reasons for stock discrepancies/damages, investigate missing quantity and prepare warehouse loss reports recommending appropriate solutions, to enable informed decision-making.
- Implement appropriate measures to safeguard food and non-food commodities, to ensure quality control using standard preventive measures in line with WFP established procedures and authorization received from the supervisor.
- Monitor condition of the warehouse and commodities and take appropriate actions, to support efficient warehouse space-planning and well-organized commodity storage following WFP warehouse standards.
- Provide guidance and on-the-job training to warehouse staff to contribute to their development and high performance.
Position in Organization:
- Position Title: Store Keeper (Logistics)
- Contract Type/Grade: Service Contract Level 4
- Number of position/: 1 position
- Duty Station: Gondar
- Duration: One year with a possibility of extension
- Deadline: 27th March 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- Completion of secondary school ,held national diploma or bachelor’s degree in Warehouse Management , logistics , supply chain management & other relevant field.
- Four or more years of working experience.
How to Apply WFP Storekeeper Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://career5.successfactors.eu//career?career_ns=job_listing&company=C0000168410P&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_GB&career_job_req_id=601737
The Closing Date: 27th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- MSH Technical Director Jobs 2023
- MSH Health Systems and Governance Advisor Jobs 2023
- MSH Director Finance and Administration Jobs 2023
- WFP Programme Policy Officer Jobs 2023