FHI 360 Driver Jobs 2023– Ethiopia NGO Jobs. FHI 360 Ethiopia looking for “Driver“. Applicants with a degree in Secondary School Education may apply on or before 29th September, 2023.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization has long managed in projects relating to family planning and reproductive health.
FHI 360 Driver Jobs 2023
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on 14th September, 2023for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Driver to be based in Mekelle, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Secondary School Education|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||29th September, 2023|
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2023
- Perform work in the operation of a vehicle to assure safe transportation of clients as needed.
- Ensure staff wear seat belts for each movement.
- Ensure the vehicle is driven within acceptable speed as per the Ethiopian traffic laws.
- Strictly adhere to the FHI360 vehicle policies and security SOP implementation.
- Conduct daily and pre-long-distance vehicle checks and file the document with transport staff.
- Accurate upkeep of the vehicle’s log sheet ensuring users sign on it per trip.
- Ensure the vehicle is clean, fueled and mechanically sound and reporting daily/weekly/monthly any defaults.
- Inspect and maintain all vehicle accessories to ensure they are operational.
- Conduct quarterly validity check on onboard documentation i.e., insurance and driving license and report to transport staff daily vehicle defects.
- Assist clients during entry and exit from vehicles as necessary and other courtesies.
- Assume responsibility for care and maintenance of the vehicle.
- Provide day-to-day maintenance of the vehicle with timely oil changes, inspections, brakes, and tire pressure.
- Make arrangement for major repairs for the vehicle when needed.
- Ensure all required documents with the vehicle are in order and up to date regarding Vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, and necessary spare parts.
- Plan route and requirements based on schedule or ad-hoc requests by the office.
- Ensure passengers adhere to all road safety regulations.
- Fulfill special requests by picking up and delivering items as directed and running errands.
- May provide protection for clients in locations deemed high risk.
Position in Organization:
- Location: Mekelle, Ethiopia
- Time type: Full time
- Posted on: Posted Today
- job requisition id: Requisition – 2023201371
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum secondary school education or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience as driver with a government or international organization and experience in driving four-wheel drive vehicles.
- Valid driving license Grade 3.
- Must have a trade test certificate, a valid driving license and a clean driving record.
- Experience in the operation of large vehicles; or an equivalent combination of experience and training.
How to Apply FHI 360 Driver Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360_External_Career_Portal/login?redirect=%2Fen-US%2FFHI_360_External_Career_Portal%2Fjob%2FMekelle-Ethiopia%2FDriver_Requisition-2023201371%2Fapply
The Closing Date: 29th September, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|