IRC MHNT Midwife Officer Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
IRC Ethiopia looking for “MHNT Midwife Officer”.
Applicants with a BSC Degree may apply on or before December 02, 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC MHNT Midwife Officer Jobs 2023
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 18th November, 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of MHNT Midwife Officer to be based in Shire, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee|
|Position||MHNT Midwife Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two (02) years|
|Application Deadline||December 02, 2023|
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Conduct Antenatal care including provision of T.T vaccination.
- Conduct Post Natal care.
- Provide Family Planning
- Ensure delivery plan with all registered pregnant women.
- Ensure referral of obstetrical emergencies
- Provide or link Sexual Assault Survivors to Clinical, Psychosocial Care and other SGBV services.
- Provide health education particularly on RH/HIV/AIDS including IYCF.
- Ensure that all specified HIV/AIDs and RH activities are implemented.
- Liaises and creates strong linkages with other sectors Nutrition, U5 Childhood illness OPD, SGBV, Hygiene & sanitation.
- Provide social and behavior change communication (SBCC) that promotes demands for RH services.
- Represent IRC at RH coordination meetings and task force meetings at Woreda level.
- Ensures that RH interventions are utilized as per the standard protocols, policies, and guidelines of MoH and WHO.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req46821
- Job Title: Midwife Officer
- Sector: Health
- Employment Category: Fixed Term
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Hitsats, Shire, Ethiopia
- BSc/MSc in Midwifery
Preferred experience & skills:
- With two years’ experience for BSc and one year’s MSc respectively and having NGO experience is highly desirable.
- Experience in organizing and facilitating trainings.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Amharic, and English. Local language Tigrigna is advantageous.
How to Apply IRC MHNT Midwife Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/46821?c=rescue
The Closing Date: December 02, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|