IOM Head of Sub-Office Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. IOM Ethiopia looking for “Head of Sub-Office“. Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 21st Feb 2023.
Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. With 174 member states, a further 8 states holding observer status and offices in over 100 countries, IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
IOM Head of Sub-Office Jobs 2023
The IOM has published a job vacancy announcement on 9th Feb 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Head of Sub-Office to be based in Mekele, Tigray, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||International Organization for Migration (IOM)|
|Position||Head of Sub-Office|
|Location||Mekele, Tigray, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||21st Feb 2023|
IOM Job Vacancy 2023
- Supervise and manage the operational, human resources, administrative and financial activities of the Sub-Office in accordance with the Organizational regulations and procedures in close coordination with relevant units in IOM Ethiopia CO oversee for the recruitment and capacity building of national staff of Mekele Sub-Office
- Monitor and oversee the implementation and reporting of all the Sub-Office activities. Supervise the work of Project Managers/Project Officers responsible for the execution of project activities in the Sub-Office in coordination with the heads of Units. Regularly communicate with Project Managers/Project Officers on the progress of project activities, burn rate and donor reporting.
- Coordinate and supervise the application of strategy, procedural standards, and policies of IOM emergency projects. Contribute to the review of the overall direction and strategy of the Emergency Response Programmes for effectiveness on a regular basis and build linkages with other IOM programmes in the Country and the Region.
- Monitor the performance of the programmes to ensure that the targets are being met, in coordination with Programme Managers. Prepare regular reports in order to provide an objective overview of programme performance. Provide reports covering office operations, programme implementation, and progress of programmes.
- Analyze operational and administrative activities and prepare recommendations with a view to increasing their effectiveness and streamlining procedures. Ensure compliance with IOM rules and regulation and internal controls.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with local governmental authorities, international organizations, voluntary agencies, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Provide the DCoM an objective overview of the performance of the programmes and Sub-Office operations and specify any factors that may be leading to underperformance, and prepare proposals for appropriate action.
- Contribute to resource mobilization efforts, identify potential new project opportunities, and contribute to the preparation of project proposals.
- Ensure compliance with IOM and donor regulations and obligations as indicated in the funding agreements, project documents, work plans and budgets, with an emphasis on timely and accurate reporting.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Position in Organization:
- Position Title : Head of Sub-Office
- Duty Station : Mekele, Ethiopia
- Classification : Professional Staff, Grade P3
- Type of Appointment : Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension
- Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Closing Date : 21 February 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in International Relations, Business Administration, Political Science, Humanitarian Affairs, Development Studies, Law or a related field from an accredited academic institution with five years of relevant professional experience.
How to Apply IOM Head of Sub-Office Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://recruit.iom.int/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_posting_apply?PARAM=cG9zdF9pbnN0X2d1aWQ9MDAwRDNBQUE5N0RDMUVEREE5RUJCQjZGREVGNUMxMjgmY2FuZF90eXBlPUVYVA%3d%3d&sap-wd-configid=ZHRRCF_A_POSTING_APPLY&sap-theme=iom_corbu&sap-client=100&sap-language=EN#
The Closing Date: 21st Feb 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|