Mercy Corps Program Coordinator Jobs 2022 – Kenya NGO Jobs. Mercy Corps Kenya looking for “Program Coordinator”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 20 December 2022.
Mercy Corps has been working in Kenya for over 30 years. With the formation of the independent Republic of Kenya in July 2011, Mercy Corps established a Country Office and has staff working all over the country to help build government institutions. Mercy Corps has maintained its presence in Kenya despite significant challenges in the operating environment by adopting a flexible approach to its work with the Government of Kenya.
Mercy Corps Program Coordinator Jobs 2022
The Mercy Corps has published a job vacancy announcement on 05 December 2022 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Program Coordinator to be based in Lowdar, Kenya.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least 5 years|
|Application Deadline||20 December 2022|
Mercy Corps Job Vacancy 2022
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate a clear vision of the USAID Nawiri program to Program program team members, government and other stakeholders that translates into concrete program coordination in implementation, adaptive learning and management.
- Represent the COP (Mercy Corps) and the program at the highest levels within the sub-counties, maintaining productive relationships with internal and external constituents such as private sector partners, county government, civil society, communities, and other stakeholders.
- Lead Sub- County level planning processes and provide strategic updates to the Field Director, the Chief of Party, Deputy Chief of Party, in collaboration with coordinators and with support of Technical Director and Technical leads.
- Ensure that all program activities are tightly integrated at the Program level and are responsive to the overall vision for the program – in close collaboration with the other team members at the county and Nairobi level.
- Continuously monitors program performance and, in coordination with the Field Director, generates and evaluates alternative solutions and makes effective and timely decisions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field; an advanced degree is preferred
- At least 5 years’ work experience with 3 years field experience managing diverse multi-sector, multi-partner programs and teams (familiarity with nutrition programming and at least three or more sectors contributing to nutrition sensitive interventions preferred).
- Proven experience managing a large team with programmatic and operational functions.
- Deep familiarity with the local context in the ASALs. Direct experience in either Turkana or Samburu is preferred (for the Program applied for).
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Mercy Corps Program Coordinator Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 20 December 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|