CIFOR Editorial Assistant Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
CIFOR Kenya looking for “Editorial Assistant”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 15 February 2024.
CIFOR is a non-profit, scientific institution that conducts research on the most pressing challenges of forest and landscape management around the world. Using a global, multidisciplinary approach, we aim to improve human well-being, protect the environment, and increase equity. To do so, we conduct innovative research, develop partners’ capacity, and actively engage in dialogue with all stakeholders to inform policies and practices that affect forests and people.
CIFOR Editorial Assistant Jobs 2024
The CIFOR has published a job vacancy announcement on 12 January 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Editorial Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR)
|Total Vacant Post
|At least one year
|15 February 2024
CIFOR Job Vacancy 2024
Duties and Responsibilities:
The GLF operates multiple digital platforms to reach and engage with audiences around the world, including the GLF website, newsletters, YouTube, social media and Think Landscape media platform.
The GLF Editorial Assistant will provide writing, editing and copy-editing support to ensure the quality and stylistic consistency of the written content across these platforms, as well as implement search engine optimization (SEO) and other marketing tactics to promote their continued growth.
Scope of the Assignment:
- Provide copywriting and copy-editing support for GLF communications, including the GLF website, email newsletters, press releases, corporate news, YouTube channel and social media.
- Develop and implement content SEO and growth tactics to increase the visibility of GLF communications.
- Assist with the creation, scheduling, and distribution of feature articles for the ThinkLandscape media platform as needed.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in international development, natural science, communication, journalism, or related fields.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- At least one year of experience in writing and/or editing.
- Knowledge of content SEO techniques
- Experience with WordPress is an asset.
- Knowledge of trends and inspired by new opportunities, tools, and formats both globally and in the Global South.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply CIFOR Editorial Assistant Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 15 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy