DRC Regional HR and Administration Manager Jobs 2022 – Kenya NGO Jobs. DRC Kenya looking for “Regional HR and Administration Manager”. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before 28th Jan 2022.
Founded in 1956, the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is Denmark’s largest, and a leading international NGO – one of the few with a specific expertise in forced displacement. In 40 countries 9,000 employees protect, advocate and build sustainable futures for refugees and other displacement affected people and communities. DRC works during displacement at all stages: In the acute crisis, in exile, when settling and integrating in a new place, or upon return.
DRC Regional HR and Administration Manager Jobs 2022
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 15th Jan 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Regional HR and Administration Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||Danish Refugee Council|
|Position||Regional HR and Administration Manager|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Seven years|
|Application Deadline||28th Jan 2022|
DRC Job Vacancy 2022
- Lead and manage the Human Resources and Admin team (including people planning, performance, well-being and development)
- Provide technical support, advice and capacity build the Human Resources and Administration teams at CO level
- Support the recruitment of senior HR positions at Country level
- Build the capacity of the HR staff throughout the operation through frequent in-service training sessions and mentoring support
Position in Organization:
- Application due: 1/28/2022
- Workplace: Nairobi
- Department/Country: East Africa and Great Lakes Region
- Contract type: National contract
- Homepage: drc.ngo
- Relevant Masters University Degree.
- At least 7 years’ experience in Senior Human resource management; 3 years People management in a similar role within an INGO.
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply DRC Regional HR and Administration Manager Jobs 2022
- Applicants must send a cover letter (max 1 page) and an updated CV (max 3 pages) in English. Cover letter should outline your personal motivation for applying and your key qualifications for the position. Apply online on our page Current Vacancies at
- www.drc.ngo. Applications sent by email will not be considered.
- Closing date for applications: 28th January 2022.
- Applications will be reviewed as they are received, candidates maybe contacted before closing date.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|