IOM Regional Migration Health Nurse Jobs 2021 – Kenya NGO Jobs. IOM Kenya looking for “Regional Migration Health Nurse”. Applicants with a degree in Master Degree may apply on or before 7th Oct 2021.
Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. With 174 member states, a further 8 states holding observer status and offices in over 100 countries, IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
IOM Regional Migration Health Nurse Jobs 2021
The IOM has published a job vacancy announcement on 25th Sept 2021 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Regional Migration Health Nurse to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||International Organization for Migration|
|Position||Regional Migration Health Nurse|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||7th Oct 2021|
IOM Job Vacancy 2021
- Promote the implementation of best practice standards as they relate to nursing activities
- within HAP operations by developing and instructing best practice guidelines, evidence-based
- clinical standards, and supporting the development and implementation of standard operating
- procedures as they relate to nursing practice.
- Coordinate and facilitate nurse education programs, using a variety of learning techniques,
- Develop entry on duty and refresher training programmes and guidelines for nurses in the
- Organize in-house and external trainings and keep track of nurses’ engagement in trainings
- and continuous medical education.
- Coordinate clear communication strategies for the sharing of clinical practice resources and
- information to support HAP operations.
- Monitor clinical practice across HAP operations using standardized auditing tools and provide
- feedback on clinical and workflow performance, in respect of principle nursing procedures.
- Suggest corrective actions while analyzing and disseminating best practices.
- Serve as Regional Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) Officer; support the implementation
- of IPC standards in IOM medical facilities; contribute to development of such policies.
- Implement sound monitoring system of medical document flow and data entry; perform
Position in Organization:
- Position Title : Regional Migration Health Nurse
- Duty Station : Nairobi, Kenya
- Classification : Professional Staff, Grade P3
- Type of Appointment : Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension
- Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Closing Date : 07 October 2021
- Master’s degree in Nursing from an accredited academic institution.
- With five years of relevant professional experience.
How to Apply IOM Regional Migration Health Nurse Jobs 2021
- Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via PRISM, IOM e-Recruitment
- system, by 07 October 2021 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
- IOM only accepts duly completed applications submitted through the IOM e-Recruitment
- The online tool also allows candidates to track the status of their application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- For further information please refer to: www.iom.int/recruitment
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|