NRC Regional Advocacy Adviser Jobs 2022 – Kenya NGO Jobs. NRC Kenya looking for “Regional Advocacy Adviser”. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 19th Aug 2022.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental organisation that protects the rights of people affected by displacement. This includes refugees and internally displaced persons who are forced to flee their homes as a result of conflict, human rights violations and acute violence, as well as climate change and natural disasters.
NRC Regional Advocacy Adviser Jobs 2022
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 9th Aug 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Regional Advocacy Adviser to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
|Position||Regional Advocacy Adviser|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||19th Aug 2022|
NRC Job Vacancy 2022
- Responsible for adherence to relevant NRC policies, guidance and procedures
- Establish and strengthen strategic advocacy networks and alliances
- Responsible for monitoring and analysis of the humanitarian situation, emerging trends and displacement patterns as relevant
- Ensure consistency of strategy and messaging across countries included in the Amplifying Advocacy for Neglected Crises project
- Carry out capacity building for CO teams
- Carry out other duties of temporary character appointed by the Regional Head of Advocacy
- Contribute specific deliverables to the overall strategy for the Amplifying Advocacy for Neglected Crises project
- Develop, steer, and implement a region-and or country specific advocacy strategy and ensure that objectives from Amplifying Advocacy for Neglected Crises project are reflected
- Develop, manage, and lead on specific research activities with the aim of providing analysis and evidence to support the Amplifying Advocacy for Neglected Crises project
- Accountable for drafting policy and advocacy products such as briefing notes, position papers, talking points, key messages, and ad-hoc reports as relevant.
- Ensure internal communication and alignment with relevant NRC units and departments with the view of developing consistent policy positions.
- Draft press releases and social media output
- Seek to develop alliances with local NGOs for advocacy on neglected crises
- Represent the Amplifying Advocacy for Neglected Crises project, as relevant, in meetings with policymakers and carry out briefings, including in key European capitals.
Position in Organization:
- Regional Advocacy Adviser
- Job Identification: 7271
- Job Category: Advocacy
- Locations: Nairobi
- Apply Before: 08/19/2022, 10:30 PM
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum five years relevant professional experience within the humanitarian, development, human rights, foreign policy, or similar field;
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts, preferably in the East Africa region.
How to Apply NRC Regional Advocacy Adviser Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 19th Aug 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|