NRC Regional Capacity Building Manager Jobs 2022 – Kenya NGO Jobs. NRC Kenya looking for “Regional Capacity Building Manager”. Applicants with a Relevant studies in the sectors of education and child psychology may apply on or before 02 December 2022.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental organisation that protects the rights of people affected by displacement. This includes refugees and internally displaced persons who are forced to flee their homes as a result of conflict, human rights violations and acute violence, as well as climate change and natural disasters.
NRC Regional Capacity Building Manager Jobs 2022
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 25 November 2022 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Regional Capacity Building Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
|Position||Regional Capacity Building Manager|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Relevant studies in the sectors of education and child psychology|
|Experience Required||Minimum 10 years|
|Application Deadline||02 December 2022|
NRC Job Vacancy 2022
Job Description: You will be responsible for developing a capacity building strategy, for training and capacity building of NRC staff and for providing overall technical guidance on implementation of Better Learning Programme (BLP), across East Africa & Yemen in nine country offices. You will ensure alignment with global standards and high-quality global roll-out and scale-up of the Better Learning Programme (BLP) and NRC’s classroom based psychosocial support programme.
- Develop a regional BLP capacity building strategy aimed at roll-out and scale-up of the BLP across NRC EAY country offices
- Develop a regional workplan across regional and country offices outlining capacity building and training approaches and schedules for country offices
- Develop a regional BLP master budget
- Support the development of contextualized BLP guidance and tools, such as BLP training booklets, teacher guides and BLP manuals
- Provide technical support to regional and/or country level After Action Reviews and evaluations relating to BLP
- Support the recruitment of BLP staff across the region if requested by country offices
- Create a regional BLP community of practice
- Focal point to ensure quality implementation of BLP across relevant country offices through online support and follow-up, field-visits, coaching and mentoring etc
- Compile and disseminate best practices, lessons learnt, recommendations, and case studies from project implementation
- Support the development of new proposals in cooperation with the regional Education Adviser (including budget)
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant studies in the sectors of education and child psychology;
- Experience in working with children and/or teachers directly;
- Previous work in PSS/SEL programs within Education in Emergency;
- Previous experience operating NRC’s Better Learning Programme (BLP1/BLP2/BLP3);
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a senior level project implementation position in a humanitarian/recovery context;
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts;
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities;
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile;
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal. Arabic or Portuguese is a plus.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply NRC Regional Capacity Building Manager Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 02 December 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|