Save the Children Programme Support Officer Jobs 2021 – Kenya NGO Jobs. Save the Children Kenya looking for “Programme Support Officer”. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 1st Dec 2021.
Save the Children has been providing support to children in Kenya through our development and humanitarian programmes since 1950. We work with communities, local partners, and the government to design and deliver programmes to meet the needs of the most deprived children. We also advocate for greater investment of public and private resources for children.
Save the Children Programme Support Officer Jobs 2021
The Save the Children has published a job vacancy announcement on 25th Nov 2021 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Programme Support Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||Save the Children|
|Position||Programme Support Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||1st Dec 2021|
Save the Children Job Vacancy 2021
Role Purpose: The post holder will be accountable to the USAID Nawiri Health Systems Strengthening Advisor for supporting Finance, HR, IT, supply chain and Administration services in programming contexts. The post holder will be responsible for ensuring compliance with SCI global standards, policies and practices. The position also plays a key role in effectively supporting program implementation activities in line with the annual and country strategic plans.
Position in Organization:
- PROGRAMME OPERATIONS
- FIXED-TERM CONTRACT
- 16 NOV 2021
- 1 DEC 2021 – 23:59 EAT
- NAIROBI, KENYA
Qualification & Experience:
- A Degree in Social Sciences or Business Administration from a recognized University.
- Strong knowledge/experience HR and admin, logistics and financial management.
- Demonstrates a strong drive and commitment to achieve agreed objectives
- Minimum three year’s relevant experience in Support Services within a busy organisation preferably an INGO.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English. Knowledge of the local language and context will be a distinct advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency in working with computers particularly spread sheets and word processing
- Experience of working within a team and team building.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural setting
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and negotiate clearly and effectively at all levels.
- Strong results orientation, with the ability to challenge existing mind-sets.
- Commitment to Save the Children values, including willingness to abide by and enforce the Child Safeguarding policy.
How to Apply Save the Children Programme Support Officer Jobs 2021
- Please apply in English saving your CV and covering letter as a single document, including your salary expectations for this role. To see a full a job description, please visit our website at www.savethechildren.net/jobs
- We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse. Employment is subject to our Child protection standards including background checks and adherence to our Child Safeguarding Policy.
- Save the Children is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best-qualified talent.
- Female Candidates are encouraged to apply.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|