Save the Children Solutions Developer Jobs 2021 – Kenya NGO Jobs. Save the Children Kenya looking for “Solutions Developer”. Applicants with a degree in BSc Degree may apply on or before 1st Dec 2021.
Save the Children has been providing support to children in Kenya through our development and humanitarian programmes since 1950. We work with communities, local partners, and the government to design and deliver programmes to meet the needs of the most deprived children. We also advocate for greater investment of public and private resources for children.
Save the Children Solutions Developer Jobs 2021
The Save the Children has published a job vacancy announcement on 25th Nov 2021 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Solutions Developer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||Save the Children|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum One years|
|Application Deadline||1st Dec 2021|
Save the Children Job Vacancy 2021
Role Purpose: Working with members of the global IT team, the role holder will be responsible for building, implementing and supporting Business Intelligence (BI) solutions within the organisation. This role will partner with business stakeholders in order to understand their analytic requirements, and implement and maintain BI solutions to meet these needs, utilising best practices. The role requires experience in adapting existing solutions as well as creating new solutions..
Position in Organization:
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- FIXED-TERM CONTRACT
- 16 NOV 2021
- 1 DEC 2021 – 23:59 EAT
- NAIROBI, KENYA
Qualification & Experience:
- Computing degree – BSc, BA or equivalent experience
- Experience of working with SQL Server databases, including creating & modifying T-SQL scripts, stored procedures, functions, triggers, writing ad-hoc queries and dynamic SQL
- Proven understanding of Data Modelling and Analytics
- Experience of working with Microsoft’s BI technology stack SSIS, SSRS, SSAS (tabular model), Power BI, Power Query, Excel, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Bricks, HD Insight.
- Experience of working closely with non-technical staff, demonstrating an ability to translate and negotiate non-technical requirements into a detailed technical specification
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with a proven ability to explain complex technical ideas and problems clearly to non-experts
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and strong problem solving skills
- Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally
- Experience maintaining source control in Git
- Strong experience with various Software Development Life cycles (SDLC) methodologies: Agile or Standard waterfall initiatives
- Proven experience working with various Project Management practices and disciplines
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills to augment a close working relationship with cross functional teams
- A history of designing and implementing reporting solutions that are both functional and engaging
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and negotiate clearly and effectively at all levels.
- Strong results orientation, with the ability to challenge existing mind-sets.
- Commitment to Save the Children values, including willingness to abide by and enforce the Child Safeguarding policy.
How to Apply Save the Children Solutions Developer Jobs 2021
- Please apply in English saving your CV and covering letter as a single document, including your salary expectations for this role. To see a full a job description, please visit our website at www.savethechildren.net/jobs
- We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse. Employment is subject to our Child protection standards including background checks and adherence to our Child Safeguarding Policy.
- Save the Children is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best-qualified talent.
- Female Candidates are encouraged to apply.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|