UNON Protocol Assistant Jobs 2022 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNON Kenya looking for “Protocol Assistant”. Applicants with a degree in High School may apply on or before 13th April 2022.
The United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON) is one of four major United Nations office sites[a] where numerous different UN agencies have a joint presence. Established in 1996, it is the UN’s official headquarters in Africa. The United Nations Office at Nairobi also hosts the global headquarters for two programmes: the United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP) and the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat).
UNON Protocol Assistant Jobs 2022
The UNON has published a job vacancy announcement on 9th April 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Protocol Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office at Nairobi|
|Total Vacant Post||22|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||13th April 2022|
UNON Job Vacancy 2022
Job Responsibilities: Assisting the field team in ensuring that there is a smooth flow of applications to the host government offices, as follows:
- Receiving and verify applications for dispatch from the administrative assistants and ensuring that all required supporting documentation is attached;
- Confirming that the application owners are registered in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Integrated Protocol Management Information System (IPMIS); and if not, carrying out the appropriate registration;
- Scanning and uploading the required documentation to the electronic HCSU IPMIS drive;
- Updating the status of cases in the HCSU Processmaker Application.
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: PROTOCOL ASSISTANT (Multiple Positions), G4 (Temporary Job Opening)
- Job Code Title: PROTOCOL ASSISTANT
- Department/Office: United Nations Office at Nairobi
- Duty Station: NAIROBI
- Posting Period: 07 April 2022 – 13 April 2022
- Job Opening Number: 22-Protocol-UNON-177160-J-Nairobi (X)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience in administrative services/office management in a diplomatic setting is required.
- Practical experience in at least one of the these areas; accreditation, duty-free, value added tax exemption, vehicle registration and driving license processing in a diplomatic setting is required.
- Experience with e-government systems such as IPMIS, NTSA/TIMS, eFNS and iTax desirable.
How to Apply UNON Protocol Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=177160
The Closing Date: 13th April 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|