UNOPS HR Officer Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
UNOPS Kenya looking for “HR Officer”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 09 February 2024.
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is an operational arm of the United Nations, dedicated to implementing projects for the United Nations System, international financial institutions, governments and other partners around the world. The organization’s global headquarters is located on the UN City campus in Copenhagen, Denmark.
UNOPS HR Officer Jobs 2024
The UNOPS has published a job vacancy announcement on 12 January 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of HR Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum of 1 year
|09 February 2024
UNOPS Job Vacancy 2024
Job Specific: The HR Officer – The HR Officer – Recruitment Support leads the team that provides recruitment services to field offices, ensuring high quality of work, accurate, timely and properly recorded/documented service delivery.
- Team Management
- Talent Acquisition and Administration
- Support to Policy Development and Implementation
- Knowledge Building and Knowledge Sharing
- An advanced University Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, or equivalent disciplines is required.
- Or a first University degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Public Administration, or equivalent disciplines combined with 2 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of UN policies, procedures and practices is desirable.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in professional-level recruitment and/or HR generalist services in an international, public or corporate organization is required.
- A first-level university degree in combination with additional 2 years of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of the education requirements outlined above.
- Some experience in UN system organizations preferably in a developing country is desirable.
- Relevant experience in a multicultural setting is desirable.
- Experience supervising teams is a distinct advantage.
- Contract Type: Local Individual Contractor Agreement (LICA)
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNOPS HR Officer Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 09 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy