FHI 360 Assistant Technical Officer Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. FHI 360 Nigeria looking for “Assistant Technical Officer”. Applicants with a BA/BSc in social work may apply on or before 10 September 2023.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
FHI 360 Assistant Technical Officer Jobs 2023
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on 28 August 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Assistant Technical Officer to be based in Damasak, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Position||Assistant Technical Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||BA/BSc in social work|
|Experience Required||1-3 years|
|Application Deadline||10 September 2023|
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2023
Job Purpose: Under the overall supervision of the Field Coordinator (FC)- and technical supervision of the Senior Technical Officer – GBV, the Assistant Technical Officer, Gender-Based Violence (GBV) will in day-to-day activities; implement Gender- Based Violence (GBV) prevention and response activities at the field sites including safe spaces, health facilities, IDP Camps and host communities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for implementation of the overall GBV response, including individual case management, group support group, individual and group counselling, and psychosocial support activities for survivors of GBV in the Safe Space
- Adhere to survivor centered approach and GBV response guiding principles.
- Apply all GBV case management steps to provide specialized and individualized support to survivors of gender-based violence.
- With informed consent from the survivor, engage family members of survivors and empower them with skills to help survivors cope.
Qualification & Experience:
- BA/BSc in social work, Sociology, Social Sciences, Psychology, or a similar degree with at least 1-3 years relevant experience in child protection programming including CP Case management and PSS, child protection prevention as well as setting up and management of child friendly safe spaces or SHLS.
- Extensive knowledge of GBV in humanitarian context.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proven experience in working with IDPs or refugees, returnees, and host communities.
- Familiarity with Nigerian law enforcement systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FHI 360 Assistant Technical Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 10 September 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click Here to View|
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|