Action Contre La Faim Smart Programme Manager Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs.
Action Contre La Faim Nigeria looking for “Smart Programme Manager”.
Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 10 June 2023.
Created in 1979, our Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) – Action Against Hunger – is fighting against hunger in the world. Its mission is to save lives eradicating hunger through the prevention, detection, and treatment of malnutrition, in particular during and after emergency situations caused by conflicts and natural disasters. Today, Action Against Hunger is a major player in the fight against hunger in the world. Structured on an international network, our organization provides a coordinated response in nearly 50 countries. Our priority is to have effective actions in the fields and testify about vulnerable population.
Action Contre La Faim Smart Programme Manager Jobs 2023
The Action Contre La Faim has published a job vacancy announcement on 29 September 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Smart Programme Manager to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||Action Contre La Faim|
|Position||Smart Programme Manager|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least 3 years|
|Application Deadline||10 June 2023|
Action Contre La Faim Job Vacancy 2023
You are responsible for leading SMART, MIYCN KAP and SQUEAC survey implementation in different LGAs of intervention in the programmes implemented by ACF in Northern Nigeria.
More precisely, your tasks will be to:
- To valid up an ACF team and coordinate the implementation of planned nutrition SMART surveys in the targeted areas;
- To support and effectively manage surveys, teams and internal coordination;
- To plan, support and follow up on capacity development of the field teams (including both ACF and SMoH staff) in nutrition assessment and support the MEAL department to improve the quality of CMAM data;
- To appropriately represent ACF and coordinate externally;
- To produce timely and quality reports;
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Statistics, Epidemiology, Nutrition by research or related field, in addition to a Certification in SMART and SQUEAC Surveys implementation and training, and a good knowledge of ENA for SMART, Epi info and SPSS applications.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in Managing nutrition assessments, research, in addition to nutrition programme management in emergency set-up, including proposal writing, project budget management, reporting and training provision, in the humanitarian context.
- Excellent Writing and analytical skills
- Good Management, representation, and negotiation competencies
- Willing to do frequent travels to mentor and monitor activities and easily acculturate with remote area’s living conditions.
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- A former ACF experience will be considered as a plus.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Action Contre La Faim Smart Programme Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 10 June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click Here to View|
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|