AFDB EOI Local Information Technology (IT) Officer Jobs 2021 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. AFDB Nigeria looking for ” EOI Local Information Technology (IT) Officer“. Applicants with a degree in university degree may apply on or before December 15, 2021.
Established in 1964, the African Development Bank is the premier pan-African development institution, promoting economic growth and social progress across the continent. There are 81 member states, including 54 in Africa (Regional Member Countries). The Bank’s development agenda is delivering the financial and technical support for transformative projects that will significantly reduce poverty through inclusive and sustainable economic growth. In order to sharply focus the objectives of the Ten Year Strategy (2013 – 2022) and ensure greater developmental impact, five major areas (High 5), all of which will accelerate our delivery for Africa, have been identified for scaling up, namely; energy, agribusiness, industrialization, integration and improving the quality of life for the people of Africa. The Bank is seeking to build a management team that will lead the successful implementation of this vision.
AFDB EOI Local Information Technology (IT) Officer Jobs 2021
The AFDB has published a job vacancy announcement on December 07, 2021 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of EOI Local Information Technology (IT) Officer to be based in Nigeria.
|Recruiter||African Development Bank (AFDB)|
|Position||EOI Local Information Technology (IT) Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||December 15, 2021|
AFDB Job Vacancy 2021
The Consultants duties will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Operate and maintain the VSAT system and provide related support services.
- Provide technical assistance in carrying out installation, maintenance and support of the wired and Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) voice, data and videoconferencing system.
- Provide assistance and resolve problems with regard to hardware and software at the Nigeria Country Department (RDNG).
- Ensure the adjustment, repair or replacement of defective equipment through own intervention or by returning it to suppliers for service or repair.
- Use and maintain electrical and mechanical equipment such as the VSAT and the Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS).
- Use test equipment, including basic computer monitoring tools.
- Work closely with the local IT officer and consultants in RDNG office as well as with CHIS staff at Headquarters in order to conduct investigations and tests to circumscribe and correct problems.
- As a true team player, develop, enhance and put in place means aimed at enhancing the smooth functioning and the effectiveness of products, as well as the quality of services provided to both internal and external clients.
- Ensure that all clients calls are logged, resolved with minimum possible time and record reasons for the outages and action taken.
Position in Organization:
- Consultant type: Individual Consultant
- Consultant Location: Nigeria
- Publication date: 06-Dec-2021
- Closing date: 15-Dec-2021
- Must be a citizen of AfDB member countries permanently residing in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire, at the time of the application.
- At least a master/engineering degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent degree in Engineering or closely related disciplines
- At least 05 years’ experience in similar assignment.
- Proficiency in networking and communication technologies: TCP/IP networks,
- WAN protocols, wiring and cabling, and network management solutions
- Knowledge and experience of VSAT VoIP and voice gateway technologies
- Skilled in Skype for Business solutions and Polycom technologies
- Knowledge and experience of large IT infrastructure components (server, storage, data center and campus network.
- Knowledge or familiarity/exposure with/to Windows, Unix and Linux environments
- Experience and/or knowledge with QoS implementation, VoIP, WAN switching and routing, load-balancing and application-delivery solutions
- Ability to communicate in English and/or French or good working knowledge for other language.
- Familiarity with network and IT service monitoring tools such as PRTG, NAGIOS, CACTI, Cisco Prime and so on.
- Knowledge corporate applications such as different SAP modules, SRAS, SharePoint
How to Apply AFDB EOI Local Information Technology (IT) Officer Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: December 15, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|