DRC Supply Chain Manager Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs.
DRC Nigeria looking for “Supply Chain Manager”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 08 December 2023.
Founded in 1956, the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is Denmark’s largest, and a leading international NGO – one of the few with a specific expertise in forced displacement. In 40 countries 9,000 employees protect, advocate and build sustainable futures for refugees and other displacement affected people and communities. DRC works during displacement at all stages: In the acute crisis, in exile, when settling and integrating in a new place, or upon return.
DRC Supply Chain Manager Jobs 2023
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 29 November 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Supply Chain Manager to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
|Supply Chain Manager
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum 5 years
|08 December 2023
DRC Job Vacancy 2023
Job Purpose: DRC is looking for a driven, pro-active Supply Chain Manager who will be responsible for the overall country logistics and procurement operation in coordination with procurement and logistics staff in the field offices; providing support to DRC field operations and field-based staff in training, guidance and standard operating procedures as set by the DRC.
- Plan and organize regular logistics training with relevant participants (logistics, program, Human Resources and finance) to ensure agreed and uniform systems to be implemented
- Ensure implementation of CAST/audit recommendations relating to logistics/procurement
- Ensure all procurement documents are properly stored and archived to provide an appropriate audit trail for any internal and external audits.
- Conduct market surveys in key categories to ensure that DRC is receiving best value for money
- Verify the Self compliance checks for all FO’s are verified prior submission
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in humanitarian logistics management within the field of supply chain management, fleet management, asset management, and distribution support
- At least 3 years’ experience with people management in the humanitarian sector, especially in international organizations.
- Knowledge and experience of dealing with service providers and contractors’ management
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word & Excel, as well as experience working with an ERP system
- Experience with standard procurement procedures and documentation.
- Experience with construction and site project management
- Experience with auto mechanics or electrical installations
- Experience working in an (I)NGO
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply DRC Supply Chain Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 08 December 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Click Here to View
|Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2023
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy