FAO Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning Specialist Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. FAO Nigeria looking for “Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning Specialist”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 28 September 2023.
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger and improve nutrition and food security. Its Latin motto, fiat panis, translates to “let there be bread”. It was founded in October 1945.
FAO Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning Specialist Jobs 2023
The FAO has published a job vacancy announcement on 15 September 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning Specialist to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)|
|Position||Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning Specialist|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum of 5 years|
|Application Deadline||28 September 2023|
FAO Job Vacancy 2023
Task and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of programme/project log frames, particularly in the areas of the results monitoring, objective hierarchy, indicators and monitoring mechanisms, tools, and procedures, and assist in the development of the activity work plans,
- Develop the overall framework for Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning (MEAL) of programme in line with the FAO Nigeria programme framework as defined in FAO Nigeria Programme Documents and project log frames;
- In cooperation with other project team members, provide support to project coordinator in preparing project reports especially quarterly and bi-annual reports as well as other project reports as required;
- With implementing partners, FAO Programme team and MEAL Specialist, set out the framework and procedures for the monitoring and evaluation of project activities.
- Design the framework for the physical and process monitoring of project activities.
- Support field staff and implementing partners in developing/review of data collection tools and reports.
Qualification & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Natural Resources Management, Agricultural Economics, Economics or Statistics, Social Sciences, Development Studies, or other related fields.
- At least 5 years of professional experience related to project MEAL, planning and implementation of M&E systems, M&E methods and approaches, data analysis, and knowledge of statistical data.
- Working knowledge of English.
- National of Nigeria.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FAO Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning Specialist Jobs 2023
To apply, visit the recruitment website atJobs at FAOand complete your online profile. We strongly recommend that your profile is accurate, complete and includes your employment records, academic qualifications, and language skills
- Candidates are requested to attach a letter of motivation to the online profile
- Once your profile is completed, please apply, and submit your application
- Candidates may be requested to provide performance assessments and authorization to conduct verification checks of past and present work, character, education, military and police records to ascertain any and all information which may be pertinent to the employment qualifications
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Personal information provided on your application may be shared within FAO and with other companies acting on FAO’s behalf to provide employment support services such as pre-screening of applications, assessment tests, background checks and other related services. You will be asked to provide your consent before submitting your application. You may withdraw consent at any time, by withdrawing your application, in such case FAO will no longer be able to consider your application
- Only applications received through the FAO recruitment portal will be considered
- Your application will be screened based on the information provided in your online profile
- We encourage applicants to submit the application well before the deadline date.
If you need help, or have queries, please contact: Careers@fao.org
|Job Advertisement||Click Here to View|
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|