GIZ Monitoring and Evaluation Specialists Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs.
GIZ Nigeria looking for “Monitoring and Evaluation Specialists”.
Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 22 December 2023.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply GIZ, is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
GIZ Monitoring and Evaluation Specialists Jobs 2023
The GIZ has published a job vacancy announcement on 29 November 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Monitoring and Evaluation Specialists to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
|Monitoring and Evaluation Specialists
|Total Vacant Post
|Experience with EU funding instruments
|22 December 2023
GIZ Job Vacancy 2023
Your tasks: Under the overall strategic direction of the Team Leader, the Monitoring and Evaluation specialists will oversee the development of an integrated results framework, as well as other monitoring tools across all components of the programme.
The experts will have:
- Experience in design and implementation of baseline studies, preferably in the education sector, to generate data for monitoring and evaluation;
- Proven experience in the design, and supervision of education projects in Nigeria or in other Sub-Saharan/West-African countries);
- Experience with iterative and participatory planning methodology for operationalisation of school based management committees;
- Experience with implementation of educational development using the EdTech approach.
- At least a Master’s degree or equivalent in economics or other related social sciences.
- Experience with EU funding instruments such as the European Development Fund (EDF);
- Proven knowledge of M&E, certification or membership of a monitoring and Evaluation Association;
- Fluency in the English language;
- Knowledge of Hausa Language will be an added advantage.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply GIZ Monitoring and Evaluation Specialists Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 22 December 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Click Here to View
|Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2023
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy