ICMPD Project Assistant Jobs 2021 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. ICMPD Nigeria programme looking for “Project Assistant”. Applicants with a Bachelor ́s degree may apply on or before 01 November 2021.
The International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) is an international organisation with 18 Member States and more than 350 staff members. Active in more than 90 countries worldwide, it takes a regional approach in its work to create efficient cooperation and partnerships along migration routes. Priority regions include Africa, Central and South Asia, Europe and the Middle East. Its three-pillar approach to migration management – structurally linking research, migration dialogues and capacity building – contributes to better migration policy development worldwide.
ICMPD Project Assistant Jobs 2021
The ICMPD has published a job vacancy announcement on 18 October 2021 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Assistant to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Bachelor ́s degree|
|Experience Required||A minimum of 2 years|
|Application Deadline||01 November 2021|
ICMPD Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: The Project Assistant works under the supervision of the Project Manager contributing to a smooth and timely delivery of project activities under the project(s)’s work plan and collaboratively with all members of project team(s) and the counterparts in ICMPD for implementation of the tasks.
Tasks and Responsibilities (per Job Component):
- Assist in implementation of project activities in accordance with the work plan.
- Prepare administrative documents, collect and compile inputs to documents.
- Draft routine correspondence for project implementation.
- Prepare inputs to implementation processes such as recruitment of expert, procurement and contracting.
- Implement steps in recruitment processes for project staff and experts according to ICMPD rules and procedures. Prepare vacancy notices, organise expert travel
- Implement steps in procurement processes according to ICMPD rules and procedures.
- Collect and control timesheets.
- Administer contracts with service providers, interpreters and experts. Monitor payment schedules and implement payments.
- Process payments in SAP.
- Maintain documents according to the project filing system.
- Experience in international projects.
- Proficiency in (verbal/written) English; proficiency in French is considered a distinct asset.
- Bachelor ́s degree in a relevant field such as administration, finance and/or management.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in project administration and implementation of projects in an international organisation context.
- Experience in organisation of events and meetings.
- Knowledge of ERP systems – knowledge of SAP in an asset.
- Good organisational skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in managing conflict priorities and working with tight deadlines.
- Strong team work and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Excellent command of standard MS-office software.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Grade: LS1
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply ICMPD Project Assistant Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 01 November 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|