IOM Regional ICRS Officer Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs.
IOM Nigeria looking for “Regional ICRS Officer”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 06 November 2023.
Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. With 174 member states, a further 8 states holding observer status and offices in over 100 countries, IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
IOM Regional ICRS Officer Jobs 2023
The IOM has published a job vacancy announcement on 01 November 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Regional ICRS Officer to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|International Organization for Migration (IOM)
|Regional ICRS Officer
|Total Vacant Post
|06 November 2023
IOM Job Vacancy 2023
Core Functions/ Responsibilities:
- Provide regular reporting on all activities against country work plans and this Terms of Reference and promote learning as well as recommendations to improve overall programme performance.
- Supervise activities implemented by the Data Officer to guarantee functionality in the four countries of the ICRS system established, including data analysis, development of data collection tools, development of additional database modules according to the context, and quality controls of the information collected by the ICRS teams in the field.
- Ensure application and adherence to IOM’s conflict sensitivity approach, compliance with the Human Rights Due Diligence (HRDD) policy, and respect of the “Do no harm” principle.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- Master’s degree in political or social sciences, economics, business administration, migration studies, international relations, law or a related field from an accredited academic institution with seven years of relevant professional experience;
- University degree in the above fields with nine years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in the field of peacebuilding and stabilization, including operational and field experience, IOM/UN project development, and management;
- Two years’ field experience at an international level with specialized international agencies (United Nations Agencies, International Organizations, and International Non-Government Organizations) in conflict and post-conflict situations required;
- Experience in the design, development and implementation of robust ICRS components that respond to the established goals and necessities of DDR processes taking account of governmental needs and priorities in the framework of DDR processes is desired;
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IOM Regional ICRS Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 06 November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Click Here to View
|Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2023
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy